Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

On 5/26/2018 at 4:22 AM, StnCld316 said:

She only Masturbates under the sheets and it's over in a few minutes.  :biggrin:

and that will always be the case with Kamila, she will never change and offer a totally open bate like others have done in that apartment.  Kamila is like white bread in my opinion but at least she is pretty!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and that will always be the case with Kamila, she will never change and offer a totally open bate like others have done in that apartment.  Kamila is like white bread in my opinion but at least she is pretty!

If Kami and Egor would have had a couples apartment I think that would have been super,but the roommates thing just does not work for her.Especially when we can't understand what anyone is saying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami and Egor would have had a couples apartment I think that would have been super,but the roommates thing just does not work for her.Especially when we can't understand what anyone is saying.

You might be right but then again, it could have ended up just like the apartment she is in now.  Plus, I think she would have had Kaley and others around her in the apartment when Egor was gone or even when he was around and that wouldn't have worked in my opinion.  Another thing from what I read about of Egor was that he was very controlling or so it seemed and I don't think Kami would have put up with him for that long.

As for not understanding them, that is the way RLC wants it.  They (mostly all of them on RLC) speak good English but RLC doesn't want them using English because they don't want the viewer to know whats up.  They like keeping the viewers in the dark......they have since day one!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You might be right but then again, it could have ended up just like the apartment she is in now.  Plus, I think she would have had Kaley and others around her in the apartment when Egor was gone or even when he was around and that wouldn't have worked in my opinion.  Another thing from what I read about of Egor was that he was very controlling or so it seemed and I don't think Kami would have put up with him for that long.

As for not understanding them, that is the way RLC wants it.  They (mostly all of them on RLC) speak good English but RLC doesn't want them using English because they don't want the viewer to know whats up.  They like keeping the viewers in the dark......they have since day one!!

I think you confused Dima with Egor.Dima was the controlling one.Egor complained of having to take care of Kami when she was at his place.I think Egor wanted Kami to be more independent. I think the big problem with Egor was that he was coming out of a bad marriage with a wife who cheated on him numerous times. I think he was afraid of a serious relationship and that is what Kami wanted.Plus,with having had a cheating wife Egor was concerned about Kami's trips to UAE  and other places. 

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you confused Dima with Egor.Dima was the controlling one.Egor complained of having to take care of Kami when she was at his place.I think Egor wanted Kami to be more independent. I think the big problem with Egor was that he was coming out of a bad marriage with a wife who cheated on him numerous times. I think he was afraid of a serious relationship and that is what Kami wanted.Plus,with having had a cheating wife Egor was concerned about Kami's trips to UAE  and other places. 

I could be getting the two mixed up but I do remember reading something about Egor that just struck me as him being controlling.  Do you know for a fact that it was him who got cheated on and not the other way around?  It doesn't matter really, it's something that will probably never happen anyway.  I think the couples apartment is a great place for some of these girls to go to and try living with a guy they love/like to see how it's going to go.  I believe that most couples that occupy the couples apartment will be either a couple you have seen already or a girl you have seen already and she brings a guy with her to that apartment.  I could be wrong, it just seems that way to me.

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I could be getting the two mixed up but I do remember reading something about Egor that just struck me as him being controlling.  Do you know for a fact that it was him who got cheated on and not the other way around?  It doesn't matter really, it's something that will probably never happen anyway.  I think the couples apartment is a great place for some of these girls to go to and try living with a guy they love/like to see how it's going to go.  I believe that most couples that occupy the couples apartment will be either a couple you have seen already or a girl you have seen already and she brings a guy with her to that apartment.  I could be wrong, it just seems that way to me.

According to Kitek's translation Kami's parents informed her of what had happened with Egor's wife.Kami and Egor had the same hometown.The term used to describe Egor's wife was "slut".

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to Kitek's translation Kami's parents informed her of what had happened with Egor's wife.Kami and Egor had the same hometown.The term used to describe Egor's wife was "slut".

I believe you are right but I just can't remember all the translations anymore.  I'm just not sure if Kami had her own apartment, that other than watching her have sex from time to time, that anything would be any different.

Kaley is sick and she could'nt go with Kami to meet friends and somewhat partying later.

We have seen that Kristy and Kami are back on friendship even there is still a long way to go back to the past intimacy.

Kami is feeling much better anyway, thanks to Kaley. Trump should take Kaley as a mediator to the world. Both need her...

• Like 3

I don't watch this apartment much. Just love to see Kaley when she masturbates. It is a ritual and very orderly.

However, tonight I just saw Kristy masturbate with a vibrator. She came so hard she hard to grab her head like it was about to explode. My wife came this way too. That is the first time I have seen Kristy masturbate with a vibrator. Has she done this before?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't watch this apartment much. Just love to see Kaley when she masturbates. It is a ritual and very orderly.

However, tonight I just saw Kristy masturbate with a vibrator. She came so hard she hard to grab her head like it was about to explode. My wife came this way too. That is the first time I have seen Kristy masturbate with a vibrator. Has she done this before?

So it appears Kristy has followed the normal routine for this apartment.Boyfriend relationships only last a few weeks.NEXT!!!!!!