Nelly & Bogdan - Videos (2018)

On 11/7/2018 at 3:26 AM, Boitoske said:

How many times is it necessary to post or re-upload the same video? Once would be okay... but re-uploading the same video again and again is wasting time and space. I do not think that the majority of members enjoy scrolling through pages and pages, looking at the same link for pictures or videos that were originally posted weeks ago.

If someone misses the posted video because it has been taken down, then that is just bad luck. Seeing as a video usually stays up for approximately three days, if you do not visit CC within that time, then it is your fault. Just wait for the next video to be posted.

I hear what you're you saying, here, Boitoske, I honestly do. I can even
sympathize with you, somewhat. I'm not sure I would agree with much
of it, but that's neither here nor there. That really doesn't even matter.

What I think does matter, however, is the fact that so many people
are ready, willing, happy and compassionate enough to reload videos
for those unfortunate enough to miss them in previous postings,
that it might mean you're fighting an uphill battle.

Based on your argument, you probably would never ask for a reload
yourself, but be honest, how many videos have you been lucky enough
to download because someone reloaded one you'd missed?

• Like 7

I am also getting a little annoyed with all the re-posts. 

Unfortunately due to the nature of my employment I am only able to get a limited amount of internet access on a daily basis. I use this limited time to check important things like email and this site and the occasional bit of shopping if I am lucky. I check back here daily, hoping for some new videos but most of the time it's nothing but re-posts and "Thank You" messages. 

Perhaps it would be more beneficial for the videos to be uploaded into the Premium Members section instead and have a blanket ban on uploads of the same videos over and over again. This would encourage more people to pay the minimal fee for Premium Membership and in turn help to keep this site up and running.

• Like 4