Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Videos (2018)

StnCld316

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some Countries will work on VPN but many of them are now Blocked (Blacklisted) by RLC.

I downloaded "Freedome" from F-secure. Brilliant. I can choose any country from which to 'make believe' I am in and everything is encrypted, adds and pop-ups blocked. Can now watch RLC again. Thanks for the tips guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some Countries will work on VPN but many of them are now Blocked (Blacklisted) by RLC.

I was in the Czech Republic (Prague) some time ago. RLC was blocked there - access denied. I asked RLC support whether they had blocked the access. Their first answer was "try VPN", when I said I don´t know about VPN, their second answer was "unfortunately we cannot offer our services in that area". They never answered whether they have blocked access to RLC in Russia or Spain. The least they should do is to inform the potential subscribers in which countries the subscribers cannot access their site, due to their blocking. Of course in some countries like in the UAE the access is denied by censorship.

6 hours ago, Calle said:

I was in the Czech Republic (Prague) some time ago. RLC was blocked there - access denied. I asked RLC support whether they had blocked the access. Their first answer was "try VPN", when I said I don´t know about VPN, their second answer was "unfortunately we cannot offer our services in that area". They never answered whether they have blocked access to RLC in Russia or Spain. The least they should do is to inform the potential subscribers in which countries the subscribers cannot access their site, due to their blocking. Of course in some countries like in the UAE the access is denied by censorship.

Anyplace RLC has Tenants situated that area cannot be accessed whether it be Czech Repiblic, Russia, Spain etc...  Not all parts in those countries are denied access but just within a certain radius.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyplace RLC has Tenants situated that area cannot be accessed whether it be Czech Repiblic, Russia, Spain etc...  Not all parts in those countries are denied access but just within a certain radius.  

I understand RLC´s point, but they should openly inform the subscribers - especially travellers like myself - that the subscription is not valid in certain areas. But we know well that they inform as little as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, altruiste said:

TOPIC VIDEO IS NOT TOPIC DISCUSSION !!!

I realize you don't have a lot of posts under your belt, but welcome to
the posting community. I hope you have fun.

You do realize that one of the people you're yelling at is a moderator,
right? And not just any moderator, mind you, but the Forum Admin.
Maybe you could give some thought to installing a filter between your
brain and your fingers, not just for his sake, but for the benefit of
everyone here.

I know you've been around since 2013, but possibly you could get the
lay of the land, so to speak, before you start yelling at people, issuing 
commands and making demands.

Just some things to think about. All your choice, of course.

I almost forgot. All the posts with expired or removed videos and any
off-topic comments will be moved to a different topic by the Forum
Admin. Something he does fairly regularly. So, they'll all be gone in
due time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the slightly stocky but sexy blonde guest without a partner?  Here's a couple videos of her in the living room.

1 - She lotions her body, showing everything at one point or another.
https://mab.to/KKAGGuyzm

2 - What I believe to be a discrete masturbation session under the covers of the living room bed.  You'll notice the motions at various times and especially at the end of the video, pay special attention to when she is laying on her stomach and begins rhythmic humping motions.  It's not for everybody, but it's something 🙂
https://mab.to/Yq73jzudX

• Like 5