Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Videos (2018)

StnCld316

Phurba..... could you please upload your video to another server, maybe  MyAirBridge.com?  Anonfile for me (and others ?) is ice age slow. When I try to download your file from Anonfile, I have indications of 1 day to 7 days download time!  Thank you for your efforts.

Update.... I have the file, it took a few hours.

Edited by chuck206

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Phurba..... could you please upload your video to another server, maybe  MyAirBridge.com?  Anonfile for me (and others ?) is ice age slow. When I try to download your file from Anonfile, I have indications of 1 day to 7 days download time!  Thank you for your efforts.

It's not just slow in Asia. I'm in the US and it's slow as snails. Mab.to
would be a much faster choice. 😊

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Install a Download Manager.  It will give faster speeds to download the Video.

Thank You StnCld316 for your advice.  For some unknown reason, at my location in the US (just south of Canada, in New York State ),  downloading from Anonfile is an issue. Download times of 8 hours (or Days) are indicated with the sites download window or Chrome VideoDownloadHelper. Following your previous advice to others, I used JDownloader. I still had download times of 3 hours indicated. Monitoring the speed, the average was 128kbs, with long drops to 8kbs and short spikes to 400kbs.  

18 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Obrigado StnCld316 por sua assessoria. Por alguma razão desconhecida, no meu local nos EUA (ao sul do Canadá, no Estado de Nova York), baixando de Anonfile é um problema. O tempo de download de 8 horas (ou dias) são indicados com os sites de download de janela ou Chrome VideoDownloadHelper. Seguindo o seu conselho anterior para os outros, eu usei JDownloader. Eu ainda tinha o tempo de download de 3 horas indicadas. Monitorando a velocidade, a média foi de 128kbs, com longas gotas para 8kbs e picos curtos para 400kbs.  

aqui no brasil tambem não conseguir fazer o Downloader ia gastar 2 dias 24horas.

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, chuck206 said:

Thank You StnCld316 for your advice.  For some unknown reason, at my location in the US (just south of Canada, in New York State ),  downloading from Anonfile is an issue. Download times of 8 hours (or Days) are indicated with the sites download window or Chrome VideoDownloadHelper. Following your previous advice to others, I used JDownloader. I still had download times of 3 hours indicated. Monitoring the speed, the average was 128kbs, with long drops to 8kbs and short spikes to 400kbs.  

I use Internet Download Manager and my speed were about 1.5MBPS. The Download took about 15 Minutes.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, StnCld316 said:

I use Internet Download Manager and my speed were about 1.5MBPS. The Download took about 15 Minutes.

OMG that's slow...here in the uk I have Virgin media.. Upload speed of 20 mbps  and download speed of 50mbps.  Downloading vids from CC takes on average about a minute.... 👍

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:42 AM, Boitoske said:
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, StnCld316 said:

OMG that's slow...here in the uk I have Virgin media.. Upload speed of 20 mbps  and download speed of 50mbps.  Downloading vids from CC takes on average about a minute.... 👍

I think you guys might be comparing apples and oranges.

1.5MBPS = 12MbPS
2.5MBPS = 20MbPS
6.25MBPS = 50MbPS

Also, Stone may have been talking about a video downloaded from
anonfiles vs your overall speed, Boitoske, from Virgin. But, you're
right, Virgin has faster speeds. Then, again, anything would be
faster than anonfiles.

I tried two download managers with anonfiles and had the same
speeds with both of them as I did with no DM. Anonfiles is just
plain sloooooooow aaaaaaaaaaaaas snaaaaaiiiiiiiils.