Girls on Vacation B #4 - Videos (2018)

11 hours ago, Boitoske said:

I suggest you google "Winrar" to learn how to use it. If you cannot download files, then you are doing something wrong. Do not try to open the downloaded file from your webbrowser. All your files should download to your "download folder" - Go to your Download folder>right click on the file you want to unpack> choose "open with winrar" - a window will open - double click on the file and it will unpack it. Now you will see two files - 1. the one you just clicked on and 2. the unpacked file. Now right click on the unpacked file> choose "extract to a specified folder" - choose then the folder you want to save the file in. Once extracted go to that folder. Easy...

Nope the file isn't a normal archive file ! Since 10 days i can't open this .rar even with the password ; "not an archive file". Can't unzip one

18 hours ago, jjs said:

ALOT GOOD VIDEOS BUT CAN'T DOWNLOAD , IF ANYONE CAN REPOST UNDER SOMETHING ELSE WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL . IF NOT ALL GOOD    ( WINRAR ) DOES'NT WORK FOR ME ……...

I downloaded them, opened and converted them with WinZip, they work great !  If I can figure it out you could as well.

23 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Nath75 this one made my day! I have always wanted to see them in the private areas.  Thank you for posting.  If you have more I would love seeing it.  Thanks again.

Damn, I missed this one...

18 hours ago, Janosch said:

MOTHER HAVE MERCY, REGINA IN THE SHOWER!?!?! PLEASE SOMEONE REUPLOAD.. I absolutely need this video in my life. She was my queen :/

dude chill down, try open the door and you will find real nice things aside reallifecam