Girls on Vacation B #4 - Videos (2018)

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Girls are not Lesbians.  It's a bit of Drama for the Camera.

Who knows?

There is fair possibility that many have played with other girls in their real life and not just because they thought their BF would like it although that is an incentive as well. It is not being a lesbian, it's just having fun maybe with a bit of alcohol and few extra things to help them. Some of them may genuinely be bi as there are those who go at it with more enthusiasm than others. I have not sure I have seen a definite lesbian here but I am convinced some like girls as well as boys.

In the majority of cases I agree with you but yes almost everything that happens especially nowadays and would argue from way before is a show. The incentives are obviously just more.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Who knows?

There is fair possibility that many have played with other girls in their real life and not just because they thought their BF would like it although that is an incentive as well. It is not being a lesbian, it's just having fun maybe with a bit of alcohol and few extra things to help them. Some of them may genuinely be bi as there are those who go at it with more enthusiasm than others. I have not sure I have seen a definite lesbian here but I am convinced some like girls as well as boys.

In the majority of cases I agree with you but yes almost everything that happens especially nowadays and would argue from way before is a show. The incentives are obviously just more.

Alcohol definitely plays a big part in those sort of activities.  They have to earn the Bonus's somehow.

• Like 1