Girls on Vacation B #4 - Videos (2018)

12 minutes ago, nath75 said:

Many choices of hosts are proposed. But none satisfies everyone, or offers long therme accommodation, and everyone has the best solution for personal use.
- Many people have benefited, and download my videos.
- Many people can honor re-post queries..
I can not work here full time only for re-up.😓
It's a sharing forum, so shared.
Good Fap 😁 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaucoup de choix d'hébergeurs sont proposé. Mais aucun ne satisfait tout le monde, ou propose d'hébergements à long therme, Et tous les monde a la meilleur solution pour sont utilisation personel.
- Beaucoup de personne on bien profité, et télécharger mes vidéos.
- Beaucoup de personne peuvent aussi honorer le requêtes de re-post.
Je ne peux pas travailler ici à temps complet uniquement pour les ré-up.😓
C’est un Forum de partage, donc partagé.
Good Fap 😁

Of course, clear. But a week ago, the download was still working and I could watch the video. I just do not understand what's changed. But thank you for your job.

8 minutes ago, nath75 said:

Many choices of hosts are proposed. But none satisfies everyone, or offers long therme accommodation, and everyone has the best solution for personal use.
Good Fap 😁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaucoup de choix d'hébergeurs sont proposé. Mais aucun ne satisfait tout le monde, ou propose d'hébergements à long therme, Et tous les monde a la meilleur solution pour sont utilisation personel.
Good Fap 😁

if you want my opinion stop listening all those coming begging. you do fantastic work!!! while you are not obliged!

so you upload what you fnd or record and we all hope to be lucky enough to catch!

STOP TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY NATH!

• Like 1

Guest goodone
20 minutes ago, nath75 said:

Good Fap 😁

Good Fap 😁

do as you wish. because you are doing great job. you do not have to make happy and satisfied everyone. ı appreciate you. ı am watching yr videos without any problem.  big thanks. ı hope you go on. 

4 hours ago, sanya gál said:

Of course, clear. But a week ago, the download was still working and I could watch the video. I just do not understand what's changed. But thank you for your job.

The Video was removed from the Hosting Server due to a DMCA Takedown Notice issued for the Videos Removal.

This happens on all Third Party Hosting Servers.  Some Pictures & Videos last longer than others but eventually the DMCA gets to them all. Now that RLC has the Servers Identity any Videos posted will not last as long as the previous Posts which lasted a Month or more.  Servers cannot Defy a DMCA Takedown Order as it poses a Risk of having their Servers Shutdown.