Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/25/2018 at 1:56 AM, just man said:

Leora  was taking a pictures for Mr mouse!! 😁😁 

2nqK.gif

A long time ago when I first joined this site someone on the forum said they were friends with Leora on Facebook and that Leora belongs to a sewing club. She used to make dolls all the time and other crafts like little quiltwork patches and doilies and stuff. The theory was that she and the other members would make a bunch of dolls and then they would sell them at crafts fairs or flea markets/Consignment Stores (Sorry I don't know the equivalent in other languages, but a Flea Market is basically where you rent a small space to sell your goods once or twice a month) and that was Leora's main source of income. There might be some truth to it because she's always either sewing or painting something. But you never really see her work around the house. I've seen her sew a couple of dozen dolls but none are present in the apt.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, LordCaster said:

Makes you wonder just how much she's earning from RLC.

Hey that could all just be a giant pile of bullshit it was just something I read like 6 years ago. I know I've seen her put on a uniform to go to work but she hasn't done that for a while so I assume that service is over.