Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

Are you guys kidding?  She takes it in the ass, gets spanked and swallows.  What more could you ask for?  Oh yea she will jump into a threesome and eat pussy like there's no tomorrow. I'd do her even if her tits were made of bricks.

we are talking about beauty not sex

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Are you guys kidding?  She takes it in the ass, gets spanked and swallows.  What more could you ask for?  Oh yea she will jump into a threesome and eat pussy like there's no tomorrow. I'd do her even if her tits were made of bricks.

The only problem is that you lose your balls they become hers. Masha ia a master at controlling people. Everything is done her way. include sex she controls who what and when. Everything she does is for herself. She never helps clean, or do any house hold chores. Sasha and Dasha do it all including the laundry. 

I don't understand Sasha, he lets Masha controll everything including his love for Dasha. I think he needs to stand up to her and get his balls back. It's apparent that him and Dasha are in love and have to sneak around to even kiss. If Masha walks in they separate and pretend like nothing is going on. Dasha I can kind of understand she was this way with Demin, for years. Masha has become her new  master.

This has become very sad in my opinion, and real boring. I think it's time both Sasha and Dasha set up to Masha. Neither one will ever be happy until they do.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Wait she takes it in the ass?