Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Not if they post links to them on 3rd party servers such as MAB or zippyshare. Or am I wrong?

RLC can obtain Watermarks from their Pictures or Videos post on Third Party Hosts.

If Posters don't have an Account with RLC the most they can do is Block your IP Address. That is simple to change for most users. If Posters have an Account with RLC then RLC can Terminate the Account for Violation of their Terms of Service Agreement.

I myself don't have an Account with RLC but I have had my IP Address clipped so many times I have lost count.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC can obtain Watermarks from their Pictures or Videos post on Third Party Hosts.

If Posters don't have an Account with RLC the most they can do is Block your IP Address. That is simple to change for most. If Posters have an Account with RLC then RLC can Terminate the Account for Violation of their Terms of Service Agreement.

I myself don't have an Account with RLC but I have had my IP Address clipped so many times I have lost count.

So, we all need to be taught how to camouflage the watermarks??

Or taught how to set up a fake IP address from which to send pics & vids from to 3rd parties.

Possible??

1 minute ago, Boitoske said:

So, we all need to be taught how to camouflage the watermarks??

Or taught how to set up a fake IP address from which to send pics & vids from to 3rd parties.

Possible??

Watermarks are hard to do as there are some Hidden Watermarks that most can't see.  Masking the IP Address is also becoming a chore lately as RLC has a lot of the VPN Servers Blocked.  Changing your IP Address when it does become blocked is easy to change for most users if need be.   RLC just about has all their angles covered.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Watermarks are hard to do as there are some Hidden Watermarks that most can't see.  Masking the IP Address is also becoming a chore lately as RLC has a lot of the VPN Servers Blocked.  Changing your IP Address when it does become blocked is easy to change for most users if need be.   RLC just about has all their angles covered.

Thanks for the info StnCld316 

• Upvote 1