Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, xtreza1 said:

i saw her, she was totally  drunk  and she went directly to the bed without removing her make up

Thanks for answering, etreza! How did you notice that she was “totally drunk”? I like Martina when she is a bit intoxicated. But Alberto hates it and blames her for drinking. And Martina is very obedient and self-disciplined. Meanwhile she has reduced her consumption to 2 small glasses at supper. Probably she will eventually give in to him and give up drinking. That’s the reason why I am so glad that sometimes she resists.

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Thanks for answering, etreza! How did you notice that she was “totally drunk”? I like Martina when she is a bit intoxicated. But Alberto hates it and blames her for drinking. And Martina is very obedient and self-disciplined. Meanwhile she has reduced her consumption to 2 small glasses at supper. Probably she will eventually give in to him and give up drinking. That’s the reason why I am so glad that sometimes she resists.

She evidently had far too much last night. Because tonight she drank but water. This has not been the case for a long time. 🍷🍺🍸

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

i cannot explain it in english but she was not really drunk but from the way she walk and spreak we can easyly sea that she abused on the bottle but she was so fanny even alberto was smiling an joking.

just know that martina drink one glass after dinner like everybody so this is not the reason to call her alcoholic 

1 minute ago, xtreza1 said:

i cannot explain it in english but she was not really drunk but from the way she walk and spreak we can easyly sea that she abused on the bottle but she was so fanny even alberto was smiling an joking.

just know that martina drink one glass after dinner like everybody so this is not the reason to call her alcoholic 

Of course, she is no alcoholic. She is okay. It is Alberto who is always afraid that she may drink too much.