Stella & Stephan Part #1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's what I said. Use cam9 as topcam

That one could be transfered for same kind of position then the middle cam of Alex&Anna bedroom.. Give good plans on that angle. 

I said as a complement.. having 4 cams there

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

See through the plant that the cam 15 is connected to the space without cam. I believe they internally communicate.

Black lines are walls... there is no communication between them.. 
It doesn't make any sense having two doors side to side and still a communication inside for two divisions so smalls 

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Black lines are walls... there is no communication between them.. 
It doesn't make any sense having two doors side to side and still a communication inside for two divisions so smalls 

So I invite you to explain to me how Stella walks in at 04:39 on the first door of the hallway entrance (yes, gray areas between walls are doors) and without returning to the entrance hall, it appears on cam 15 at 04:43.

That by the plant is the second door after the entrance? Magic or teleportation?:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So I invite you to explain to me how Stella walks in at 04:39 on the first door of the hallway entrance (yes, gray areas between walls are doors) and without returning to the entrance hall, it appears on cam 15 at 04:43.

That by the plant is the second door after the entrance? Magic or teleportation?:biggrin:

Well if there is a communication door there two things to say.. first it's a door that i guess sometimes it's locked (lool) because already saw her coming out from one door and going to the other.. and second you should send a report to VH to correct the house plan.. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Well if there is a communication door there two things to say.. first it's a door that i guess sometimes it's locked (lool) because already saw her coming out from one door and going to the other.. and second you should send a report to VH to correct the house plan.. 

I? So far, they have not been concerned that the A & A (D & B) and M & G plants are wrong?
For god's sake, look at where the cam 13 is (A & A), not to mention the cam5 and the missing cam14.:dodgy:

And where should the cam 12 (M & G) be hidden?
:cry:

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Being the master of timelines how could you have that fail.... I lost 5 minutes of my life looking to a closed door :biggrin:

image.jpgimage.jpg

And now??? maybe she goes back again and entered in that door from harry potter :cool:

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being the master of timelines how could you have that fail.... I lost 5 minutes of my life looking to a closed door :biggrin:

image.jpgimage.jpg

And now??? maybe she goes back again and entered in that door from harry potter :cool:

I admit that you're right. She comes back and goes in at 04:43.:sad:

But the "magical" doors on M & G and the phantom cams plants, as I have illustrated, are still relevant. They should not, but they are.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I admit that you're right. She comes back and goes in at 04:43.:sad:

But the "magical" doors on M & G and the phantom cams plants, as I have illustrated, are still relevant. They should not, but they are.

The plants are not updated because they introduced new cams... About the M&G area that you talk i don't consider relevant... for me could be more relevant having a better coverage on that stairs area (1st and 2nd floor)

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The plants are not updated because they introduced new cams... About the M&G area that you talk i don't consider relevant... for me could be more relevant having a better coverage on that stairs area (1st and 2nd floor)

I really love it, when my guardian angel gives a pigeon mail and comes
  to my aid at once.:angel:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam12?timestamp=1515281132

Don't know precise doors and room thedbear and sparkles are talking,but that small room near wc doesn't have any cam,seen she entering there and totaly vanished all cams,wc one included for maybe 5min or so.