Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

23 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

We are deeply sorry for what happened last night. Despite nobody's harmed, that was not the first time this person caused trouble at VHTV. Now he's kicked out of the project, his managers were fined for that happened.

VHTV

Just to clarifie things.....

i was thinking earlier how well ana was getting along with dean & candy & was hoping that they were hanging around since i do like candy a lot. imagine my surprise when i saw that rock was in the kitchen. timeline only if that for this place again.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i was thinking earlier how well ana was getting along with dean & candy & was hoping that they were hanging around since i do like candy a lot. imagine my surprise when i saw that rock was in the kitchen. timeline only if that for this place again.

She can't be without him,managers should give this place to deen and candy and...Anna and rock can go to other house outside.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Do you see the slightest problem when you look at these images in the kitchen? Everything inside is not aware of what they are doing when they are drunk

That isn't an excuse! Does your woman have the physical strength to go toe to  toe with you?. A bully is a bully anywhere ,and under any circumstances. I have never hit a woman and I pray that I never will. I will send a another ticket to "Voyeur house" and I will continue to send them as long as necessary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1