Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

If Rock is treated so hard, there's something else in it.

Yes it is..for the first months in the other houses he treated her a lot of times like crap..and it culminated in last night.What else it's needed!?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

That isn't an excuse! Does your woman has the physical strength to go toe toe with you?. A bully is a bully anywhere ,and under any circumstances. I have never hit a woman and I pray that I never will. I will send a another ticket to "Voyeur house" and I will continue to send them as long as necessary.

I've hit you with a woman, or how much more a woman would hit a man, slap?

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes it is..for the first months in the other houses he treated her a lot of times like crap..and it culminated in last night.What else it's needed!?

If he was fired then  Now these would not happen. I want to tell you; they have been violent to each other unconsciously in the drunkenness of the two sides, and now they are regretting their actions at the moment, I am trying to explain this.

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

If he was fired then  Now these would not happen. I want to tell you; they have been violent to each other unconsciously in the drunkenness of the two sides, and now they are regretting their actions at the moment, I am trying to explain this.

That would make some sense if i didn't watched what he did prior,several times and some of the times not drunken at all.

4 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I know

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's normal on the agressor... say sorrow, bla bla bla ... and regret till next time happen... 

The thing is they are one(in the present),he it's out but she can't be without him..now VH and the managers have to do what is right...if not,tomorrow he will be there,soon they will having sex etc.Hope Anna and Alex are seing also.

8 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

ill just say this  maybe she likes  getting treated  like crap? i mean  some girls do 

Just an excuse that abusers use. Don't get me wrong...I'm not by any means saying that you condone abuse..

In cases like that, there are safe words .This was out and out "abuse"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1