Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If the situations keep happening after you had send a ticket about any issue that you didn't like, what do you think you have to do??? Sending another ticket??? and if it still continue??? another ticket??? 

You are stuck in a spiral of ever decreasing circles and eventually disappear up your own ass !

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

the other guy gave the finger to the camera . then people complained & after he fucked nyusha vh called ana & made her kick him out.

I was thinking that was the guy that was with Anna that did the finger thing... 

So that means that VH alert Anna and he was kicked out??? So why are people complaining about VH don't do nothing about that issue?

Just now, jjkopite said:

You are stuck in a spiral of ever decreasing circles !

It was on purpose... 
If you don't like the food of a restaurant... complain... keep going there... keep don't liking... complain... keep going there... keep don't liking... complain....
see the point??? 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If the situations keep happening after you had send a ticket about any issue that you didn't like, what do you think you have to do??? Sending another ticket??? and if it still continue??? another ticket??? 

I just did what you said:

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Thank you for your opinion. It is very important for us and we will draw conclusions.
Thanks for your time.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I was thinking that was the guy that was with Anna that did the finger thing... 

So that means that VH alert Anna and he was kicked out??? So why are people complaining about VH don't do nothing about that issue?

i don't know. maybe they're complaining about buffering or something. personally i would have given that guy a warning & told blanketboy to gtfo!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No... that's why i asked you... because you was saying that... there was an big orgy tonight and there is not (at the moment) a single photo of that.. but according to your reasons maybe it's because there is no images to put

Exactly so, I guess they can not put a covered picture there

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

I just did what you said:

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Thank you for your opinion. It is very important for us and we will draw conclusions.
Thanks for your time.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

So and after that what is your conclusion??? it seems they will analyze the situation that made you opening the ticket... Is that not care with viewers?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know. maybe they're complaining about buffering or something. personally i would have given that guy a warning & told blanketboy to gtfo!

Not the first blanket boy and will not be the last unfortunately . I think they should have see through blankets ! :angel: 

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Don't think here could be about that because from what i read it's about the finger issue and blankets

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think here could be about that because from what i read it's about the finger issue and blankets

well they solved the finger issue. now the blanket issue probably will continue so that the 2 people that like to see nothing won't be offended.

2 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Exactly so, I guess they can not put a covered picture there

You aren't getting from where i want to say... 
You said that VH didn't put any anastasia action because they don't have images to put  - because blankets(what it's not true because for a lot of times they already put pictures with blankets in action)
And i asked you if you think that's also the reason why 0 pictures of the orgy with 7 persons was hosted on the VH twitter... because there is none images of that... 

It was a different way to show you that don't having pictures from anastasia there doesn't mean what you try to said (and give the example)