Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry, but there is no way I would suck a flaccid dick for more then a few minutes! Fuck that! I'd cast a shitty grin and walk out the door!

You got that right!  A guy in this situation should be "rock" hard before any dick sucking even takes place! I 've only been with a handful of guys, and I swear on a stack of bibles all of them we're hard by the time I pulled their pants off, wtf is wrong with some of these guys on VH?!  Too much liquor is the problem here, i wasn;t on till now

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

You got that right!  A guy in this situation should be "rock" hard before any dick sucking even takes place! I 've only been with a handful of guys, and I swear on a stack of bibles all of them we're hard by the time I pulled their pants off, wtf is wrong with some of these guys on VH?!  Too much liquor is the problem here, i wasn;t on till now

Well, putting a cam in the room does change things quite a bit I'm sure, but it seems like he'd be used to that by now.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm not a fan of this position. It's like it takes away some friction or something and it just doesn't do anything for me. Missionary and reverse cowgirl are the best. Oh and of course, doggy style.

snapshot83.jpg

• Like 3