Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So its true they got invited before the argument....

Do not . Again, see the tone of the conversation. Rock hung up and went to Ana's maid with her mood changed; Ana says something and he snaps back.
The truth is that Ana reacts violently to what he tells her.
The physical attack who started was Ana, but the verbal attack, who did it was Rock.
More than convinced that drink there took from both the sense of mental balance.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Do not . Again, see the tone of the conversation. Rock hung up and went to Ana's maid with her mood changed; Ana says something and he snaps back.
The truth is that Ana reacts violently to what he tells her.
The physical attack who started was Ana, but the verbal attack, who did it was Rock.
More than convinced that drink there took from both the sense of mental balance.

anastasia and rock lose themselves when they get drunk.

3 minutes ago, belette6901 said:

sorry on my VH ANA AND ROCK not be on the list appart where can you see... is disappear to VH

It's only "working" if you didn't close the window before they was removed from list and from thumbs previews

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or she can show her intelligence by not starting it.

He started it when he mocked and got up in her face. Besides while women shouldn't hit men, men must never hit women. I've explained the reason several times already. I'm happy to do it again for you. 

• Like 1

that's what I'm talking about. If you look at the whole situation, even before 4some, you will see that it does not make any sense what happened.

I wanted to rescue from the point that Nyusa and Kevin join Anna in the bedroom.

Ana was asleep, remember and Rock was with Kevin in the living room drinking and talking. ]
Then Nyusha leaves the bedroom, goes to Rock, and then returns to the bedroom. At this point Rock goes to the loggia and connects
that's what I'm talking about.