The Perfect Pussy Should Be?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. The Perfect Pussy Should Be?

• shaved completely
    • shaved on the bottom and trimmed on top
    • shaved on the bottom and full bush on top
    • not shaved just trimmed all over
    • full bush

Betty has an interesting variation on a landing strip; hers is shaved above her clit so there is a gap between the lower end of the (very thin) landing strip and the top of her lips/clitoral hood. Ideal for folk to eat her out, but it still shows that"the carpets match the curtains". NO "furburgers" but still retains a dash of femininity - that gets pretty near my ideal. A full shave underneath is good and especially when worn pantiless or nude sunbathing; the skin regains a natural colour and it is not confined to humidity. Sun and sea water are great killers of any microbial life.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete my thoughts
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Betty has an interesting variation on a landing strip; hers is shaved above her clit so there is a gap between the lower end of the (very thin) landing strip and the top of her lips/clitoral hood. Ideal for folk to eat her out, but it still shows that"the carpets match the curtains". NO "furburgers" but still retains a dash of femininity - that gets pretty near my ideal.

Hahaha no furburgers eh? Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha no furburgers eh? Lol

NOR overlong inner lips - it is the only surgery of which I approve in women, other than for medical purposes, a labiaplasty where the inner lips are reduced. Some protruding lips is good, but great long "piss-flaps" does not work for me, or I suspect for many people, male or female. Variety is good, even necessary to retain interest but I am told that a vagina is as individual as a fingerprint and every single one is different.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

NOR overlong inner lips - it is the only surgery of which I approve in women, other than for medical purposes, a labiaplasty where the inner lips are reduced. Some protruding lips is good, but great long "piss-flaps" does not work for me, or I suspect for many people, male or female. Variety is good, even necessary to retain interest but I am told that a vagina is as individual as a fingerprint and every single one is different.

I'm not crazy about saggy balls, If my Guy ever get them, i'm going to demand he get a "sackoplasty" to get them firmed up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I do not want too seem like I am on a rant but you, Ashley, and Amy, on whom we can blame ALL thisย :wink:, have really got me going on this one. I am quite opinionated but believe that which I say!

You can rant all you like, I said this pol was going to be interesting and hilarious, you're making it funny, and we all like that on here!

• Like 1

Geeze. What an odd discussion you have started.

1st: I don't believe in mutilation unless one was horribly disfigured in an accident or birth.

2nd: I don't care about lip or clit size any more than I care about breast size.

3rd: I just want to see the target directly without reaching for my reading glasses or tromping through the forest.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Geeze. What an odd discussion you have started.

1st: I don't believe in mutilation unless one was horribly disfigured in an accident or birth.

2nd: I don't care about lip or clit size any more than I care about breast size.

3rd: I just want to see the target directly without reaching for my reading glasses or tromping through the forest.

You don't mean me starting an odd conversation, do you? I have other methods to tighten up my Guys balls without him having surgery.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I give up. Do you dip them in a bucket of ice water?

Lol, now who's going off topic! He rarely has saggy balls, and when he does, it's usually hot, but if i just lightly stroke them with my fingertips, they go back up where they belong pretty quickly. And a whole bucket of ice water isn't necessary, just dipping my hand in my drink makes it cold enough for the purpose stated

• Like 1