Lexy & Pete Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

...and just sit there, hell no! I don't even go to strip clubs because who want a hard on and nothing to start on? Not me!

When you're in the lifestyle you wait to be invited and most of the time you are, but if you aren't the etiquette is that you wait until you are... You never force yourself on anyone... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

...and just sit there, hell no! I don't even go to strip clubs because who want a hard on and nothing to start on? Not me!

Yeah, that doesn't seem like fun, Ive been to strip clubs with people from work, all us girls we're cheering the dancers on, and the guys we're kinda just staring at them, kinda like thay had hardons they couldn't do anything about!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

When you're in the lifestyle you wait to be invited and most of the time you are, but if you aren't the etiquette is that you wait until you are... You never force yourself on anyone... 

I always wondered how that worked, so you either invite someone or wait to be invited, that way i guess you won't end up with someone your not interested in

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Seems so calculated and staged! I like sex that is off the wall and spontaneous. Anything goes and no rules!

It all depends on the type of lifestyle party but most are spontaneous . You don't necessarily know everyone at all parties. If it's your regular group then it is off the wall as you said...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Seems so calculated and staged! I like sex that is off the wall and spontaneous. Anything goes and no rules!

Never known it to be staged in that way, calculated only in the sense that couples has already agreed whats permissible and allowed.

• Like 1