Not sure what to think

Guest sleestack

Do you think that Leora problem? Are you trying to talk like a doctor .. but alas, as a doctor I can say that is very unprofessional and stupid. And I tell you one thing! When your man / woman will apply to you so .. you probably do not understand how much it hurts and hard .. and I will see how you will cry and scream already from it all ...! Write to permanently muck Leora..she shit , Leora constantly crying and screaming .. but you do not know what's going on. actually quite profound.  I'm so tired of hearing more and then all the dirt .. I do not care anymore. write what you want. I'm sick of. :-X

x3zt4.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

Do you think that Leora problem? Are you trying to talk like a doctor .. but alas, as a doctor I can say that is very unprofessional and stupid. And I tell you one thing! When your man / woman will apply to you so .. you probably do not understand how much it hurts and hard .. and I will see how you will cry and scream already from it all ...! Write to permanently muck Leora..she shit , Leora constantly crying and screaming .. but you do not know what's going on. actually quite profound.  I'm so tired of hearing more and then all the dirt .. I do not care anymore. write what you want. I'm sick of. :-X

I know it is in human nature to be curious about what people think but surely it is not the best way to find out by exposing your life on camera 24/7, and then seeing what is written on this site about you, especially if you are possibly not equipped emotionally to deal with the consequences. Not being critical but, I would suggest that you try to avoid reading CC and concentrate on having a great life together - if that is what you both want.....

Of course, I am presuming I am talking to either Paul or Leora here...but maybe I'm not....who knows.....

.. and if you are Paul/Leora AND a doctor as you mention, then you should be acutely aware of the psychological effect that all this is having on your relationship and do the best you can to get out of RLC as soon as possible.

And if I'm talking bollocks, then so be it....my life isn't up for public scrutiny like yours....for which I am grateful....

Here endeth the sermon according to NL.....at ease, chaps!!  :D

Guest Squirrel

:o Jesus H. Christ, kids, these arguments and hissy fits are starting to look about as useful and comprehensible as Obama's foreign policy (whateverthefuckthatis!).

(I do like the dog meme, however...hadn't seen that one on 4chan yet...)

Guest sleestack

:o Jesus H. Christ, kids, these arguments and hissy fits are starting to look about as useful and comprehensible as Obama's foreign policy (whateverthefuckthatis!).

Agreed. Thank god she stopped arguing. For a moment I thought I was going to have to meet her at the cardstand in Times Square for a fight.

Guest Squirrel

Agreed. Thank god she stopped arguing. For a moment I thought I was going to have to meet her at the cardstand in Times Square for a fight.

I've decided it's more useful for me to identify the REAL Shadow this way: Alma's black lopped-eared bunny rabbit is called "Sombra," the word for Shadow in English. Sombra hops around, attracting little attention from anyone but Alma, while gathering evidence, listening while Stefan skypes with the other RLC humans, and using animal magnetism to commune with the other RLC pets.  In the meantime, only DOG knows for sure.

It's just easier for me to convince myself of this myth. And probably as accurate as any guesses I've seen yet.  ;)

Guest Squirrel

That must be some real good shit your smokin, but I do love your over active imagination.

I know what an over active imagination is; I recognize fantasy when I see it or create it. But believe me, I can't even compete with some of the masters of imagination that exist on this board...

and not going to prove anything. for you because the day will be in vain .. if you do not will pour dirt. it humbles you, not me. and yes .. what "bred" people .. I do not argue with fools....... with them because it is useless to do.

Guest sleestack

and not going to prove anything. for you because the day will be in vain .. if you do not will pour dirt. it humbles you, not me. and yes .. what "bred" people .. I do not argue with fools....... with them because it is useless to do.

...I don't know how to respond to this. ...I think you you should.... uhhhh... I would love to go out on a date with you?