Not sure what to think

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

:o Jesus H. Christ, kids, these arguments and hissy fits are starting to look about as useful and comprehensible as Obama's foreign policy (whateverthefuckthatis!).

Agreed. Thank god she stopped arguing. For a moment I thought I was going to have to meet her at the cardstand in Times Square for a fight.

and not going to prove anything. for you because the day will be in vain .. if you do not will pour dirt. it humbles you, not me. and yes .. what "bred" people .. I do not argue with fools....... with them because it is useless to do.

Sorry Shadow.: I was referring to the CamCaps discussion on this entire thread, not to Leora or Paul's relationship. Perhaps you misunderstood me. My apologies. I'm outta here: Quantum Mechanics and String Theory are much easier, and more useful, to understand than this thread's subject.

:o Jesus H. Christ, kids, these arguments and hissy fits are starting to look about as useful and comprehensible as Obama's foreign policy (whateverthefuckthatis!).

Agreed. Thank god she stopped arguing. For a moment I thought I was going to have to meet her at the cardstand in Times Square for a fight.

and not going to prove anything. for you because the day will be in vain .. if you do not will pour dirt. it humbles you, not me. and yes .. what "bred" people .. I do not argue with fools....... with them because it is useless to do.

Quantum Mechanics and String Theory are much easier, and more useful, to understand than this thread's subject.

lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

Quantum Mechanics and String Theory are much easier, and more useful, to understand than this thread's subject.

lol

I'd give you a -1 for quoting me twice, but this is not the correct thread for that. But I'll give you a -1 anyway, because you've researched a dead thread, quoted our beloved Shadow with terrific expertise, and have a full understanding of Schrödinger's cat. Keep up the fine work.

Something more useless than Karma.

The Quote button.

Look right above this text box. Just to the right of the hash tag#, is the quote box. Just use it to quote the subject that you want to respond to. Re-quoting entire posts multiple time is showing your forum etiquette needs some attending to.

Guest Squirrel

Something more useless than Karma.

The Quote button.

Look right above this text box. Just to the right of the hash tag#, is the quote box. Just use it to quote the subject that you want to respond to. Re-quoting entire posts multiple time is showing your forum etiquette needs some attending to.

Oh yeah? You don't like my forum etiquette? Well, fuck you.

(For that nasty comment, you get a -1. Next time I'll repost tons of reposted pictures that don't show any T, A or P, and really drive everybody fuckin' nuts...) :)

Oh yeah? You don't like my forum etiquette? Well, fuck you.

Oh no. Squirrel. You've been captured by the Not-So-Fabulous guy and brainwashed. He like guys to blow him, now you want to fuck them. Say it isn't so.  :'(

Guest Squirrel

"Oh no. Squirrel. You've been captured by the Not-So-Fabulous guy and brainwashed. He like guys to blow him, now you want to fuck them. Say it isn't so.  :'( "

See my front teeth? Anybody tries to do that pervert shit with me, and I'll gnaw their nuts off!