Not sure what to think

Guest sleestack

How do you single out one thing I said just to call Paul a sociopath? Bias much?

I kind of remembering someone saying he shows no emotion when Leora yells at him. There are no pets in their apartment (probably because he killed them). Plus he's into playing with fire all the time.

Classic symptoms of a sociopath.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

How do you single out one thing I said just to call Paul a sociopath? Bias much?

I kind of remembering someone saying he shows no emotion when Leora yells at him. There are no pets in their apartment (probably because he killed them). Plus he's into playing with fire all the time.

Actually, I think he really loves her. I know I would. And he has the patience of an angel. All I can figure out is that neither of them have had easy lives, and that the issue is probably too complex to be understood by us via the internet. Perhaps it is yet another scene in the unfolding drama that is RLC... I'll stay tuned...

Guest sleestack

Actually, I think he really loves her. I know I would. And he has the patience of an angel. All I can figure out is that neither of them have had easy lives, and that the issue is probably too complex to be understood by us via the internet. Perhaps it is yet another scene in the unfolding drama that is RLC... I'll stay tuned...

I completely agree that he does love her. And I think most people give him a bad rap because he doesn't know how to respond to her chronic tantrums (other than shut down).

It seems more and more that Shadow is not Leora, but is in fact Paul. Because I seriously doubt that she would justify being slaped as "misunderstanding". And after all he spends way more time on the computer than she does.

Now to the obvious elephant in the room. To Sleestack and everyone who states that "he really loves her".

To make that statement you must be a daily viewer of RLC and Camcaps. If so, you must have seen the aforementioned "slap argument". I don't know what world you live in, but in my world if a man loves a woman he would never raise a finger at her. And when a woman calls him while he's visiting his mother, he doesn't tell her "i'm not allowed to talk to you" and hang up, regardless of what his mother thinks of her. And when a woman beggs him to come home because she is sick, he doesn't stay out for two more days, and then come home and acts like nothing happened. Granted, you don't understand their language, but again,  if you were a "constant viewer", u should have read my translations of their fights. And I guess in your world it's also ok to sleep until lunchtime, then sit on the computer all day, and when your woman comes home from work have her cook for you, clean, wash your clothes and after all that demand sex from her. In my world that's being a selfish, loveless, giant ass-hole. Since you haven't seen or read none of these things, you are not in the position to make judgment about his "love" If you did, u would have known, that he doesn't love her, and is only there to use her services as a cook, a cleaner and to get a piece of free ass. Unfortunately for Leora, she doesn't yet realize it either. But there will come a time!

I think you  are absolutely correct that it is Paul who has been writing as Shadow. I have watched a post come up as shadow. defending Paul, when Lorea was at work, and Paul typing on the computer in the living room. As you know I couldnot see what he was typing, and I suppose she could have posted from work. But I believe you are right about Paul being Shadow.

Guest NL Forever

I think they love each other, but don't always have the best methods (like many of us!) of expressing it....especially when their lives are on camera 24/7.

Guest sleestack

It seems more and more that Shadow is not Leora, but is in fact Paul. Because I seriously doubt that she would justify being slaped as "misunderstanding". And after all he spends way more time on the computer than she does.

Now to the obvious elephant in the room. To Sleestack and everyone who states that "he really loves her".

To make that statement you must be a daily viewer of RLC and Camcaps. If so, you must have seen the aforementioned "slap argument". I don't know what world you live in, but in my world if a man loves a woman he would never raise a finger at her. And when a woman calls him while he's visiting his mother, he doesn't tell her "i'm not allowed to talk to you" and hang up, regardless of what his mother thinks of her. And when a woman beggs him to come home because she is sick, he doesn't stay out for two more days, and then come home and acts like nothing happened. Granted, you don't understand their language, but again,  if you were a "constant viewer", u should have read my translations of their fights. And I guess in your world it's also ok to sleep until lunchtime, then sit on the computer all day, and when your woman comes home from work have her cook for you, clean, wash your clothes and after all that demand sex from her. In my world that's being a selfish, loveless, giant ass-hole. Since you haven't seen or read none of these things, you are not in the position to make judgment about his "love" If you did, u would have known, that he doesn't love her, and is only there to use her services as a cook, a cleaner and to get a piece of free ass. Unfortunately for Leora, she doesn't yet realize it either. But there will come a time!

I don't watch Leora & Paul that much. Mainly because because she's completely bipolar. Watching her moods go up and down, I'd probably get motion sickness. I only read thread comments and watch the videos here.

If by 'slap argument' you mean the vid where Leora slaps the shit out of Paul two or three times, I did see that. But I didn't see him slap her. Every time I watched the video it skipped at the point where he may have slapped her. I saw him go to block another one of her attempts to slap him, then the video skips to them sitting awkwardly on the bed. I just didn't see him slap her.

He's "not allowed" to talk to her, but he lives with her? Sounds like there might be a problem with your translation. How do you know what HE said on the phone anyway. Do you have some sort of Gold RLC Account that enables you to hear phone conversations? Or are you just going by what Leora says?

Do you even know what he was doing when she called him to come home "because she's sick"? He could have been out of the country. He could have been doing some sort of military service... Once again, you have no idea as to the reasons for why he didn't come home.

And finally, how could I take any of your translations about what's going on in their lives as fact if you think he's "a selfish, loveless, giant ass-hole."

It seems your visions of how YOU would treat Leora if you were in a relationship with her has clouded your judgment of the relationship they have in real life.

Number one, there was a slap. Again, if you say you reading this post, u should have seen comments about that, coming not only from me.

Number two, when I said "not allowed to talk to her", I meant on the phone when he visits his parents, because his mommy( and this is a fact from their "daily life") is a rare bitch who keeps tunning him against Leora. Do you even understand what you read?

And that's exactly where he was when she was sick and asking him to come home. Again fact from "daily life" which wasn't anywhere on this board. Seriously "millitary"? What kind of millitary service takes 2-3 days?

And do you really think I was translating conversations for myself. LMAO. I happen to speak their language so I really don't have to do shit. But, I was asked by a few people who don't to do so, so they would have an understanding of what is going on. Why in the world would I make things up?

And for god's sakes I wasn't talking about ME "treating" Leora. I was talking about actions of a person towards a woman that he really loves.

I don't watch Leora & Paul that much

You didn't have to write anything else after that line. Because that's exactly what brought on my comments in the first place. You can't claim that "you believe he loves her" just by reading this post and watching videos 95% of which are sex and nude moments.  I watched them from the day they moved in. I saw and heard every fight and his behavior afterwards. He has no remorse. Not once has he said i'm sorry. So I have all the points to claim that he doesn't love her. Yes, Leora may not be a completely sensible person, but Paul is a "selfish, loveless, giant ass-hole".

And FYI, mood swings are not brought on by the actions of people around you. They are neurological changes in your brain which are symptoms of a more serious illness, or "period time" and pregnancy for the ladies.

So the day wasn't a waste for you after all. You learned something new today ;)

Well said "snaky".  I agree with all you have said.  On the military, there are times where you would be gone 3 to 5 days and back on weekends during training for a deployment.  However his mannerisms on any level, he is NOT military (I am 20 year USN veteran).

And please he is not Paul but the low life scumbag known as Paul.  My opinion. ;D

Guest sleestack
Number one, there was a slap. Again, if you say you reading this post, u should have seen comments about that, coming not only from me.

I'm telling you I didn't see it because the video skipped. So I can't say he hit her. Just because I read comments from other people saying he hit her doesn't mean I should change what I saw, or did not see, with my own eyes. With your logic I should also believe in the Easter Bunny and Leprechauns.

Number two, when I said "not allowed to talk to her", I meant on the phone when he visits his parents, because his mommy( and this is a fact from their "daily life") is a rare bitch who keeps tunning him against Leora. Do you even understand what you read?

I understand what I read quite well... You, apparently, don't understand what you write.

And that's exactly where he was when she was sick and asking him to come home. Again fact from "daily life" which wasn't anywhere on this board. Seriously "millitary"? What kind of millitary service takes 2-3 days?

Reserves

Why in the world would I make things up?

Didn't say you did make anything up. I just said your view is skewed because you're infatuated with her.

I watched them from the day they moved in.

Once again. "Your view is skewed because you're infatuated with her."

And FYI, mood swings are not brought on by the actions of people around you. They are neurological changes in your brain which are symptoms of a more serious illness, or "period time" and pregnancy for the ladies.

So if he brought her flowers, she wouldn't be happy because he brought them to her, then punched her in the face to make her cry five minutes later, her mood swings would be because of "neurological changes in your brain which are symptoms of a more serious illness..." Did you look 'mood swings' up on Web.md and try to apply the meaning to fit your cause? You naughty boy

Yes! I've learned that you should stop posting immediately and go to the doctor because you're love sick.

Love you...

Guest mystery

I'm telling you I didn't see it because the video skipped. So I can't say he hit her. Just because I read comments from other people saying he hit her doesn't mean I should change what I saw, or did not see, with my own eyes. With your logic I should also believe in the Easter Bunny and Leprechauns.

I understand what I read quite well... You, apparently, don't understand what you write.

Reserves

Why in the world would I make things up?

Didn't say you did make anything up. I just said your view is skewed because you're infatuated with her.

I watched them from the day they moved in.

Once again. "Your view is skewed because you're infatuated with her."

So if he brought her flowers, she wouldn't be happy because he brought them to her, then punched her in the face to make her cry five minutes later, her mood swings would be because of "neurological changes in your brain which are symptoms of a more serious illness..." Did you look 'mood swings' up on Web.md and try to apply the meaning to fit your cause? You naughty boy

Yes! I've learned that you should stop posting immediately and go to the doctor because you're love sick.

Love you...

Do you think that Leora problem? Are you trying to talk like a doctor .. but alas, as a doctor I can say that is very unprofessional and stupid. And I tell you one thing! When your man / woman will apply to you so .. you probably do not understand how much it hurts and hard .. and I will see how you will cry and scream already from it all ...! Write to permanently muck Leora..she shit , Leora constantly crying and screaming .. but you do not know what's going on. actually quite profound.  I'm so tired of hearing more and then all the dirt .. I do not care anymore. write what you want. I'm sick of. :-X