Em & Sid

Sid wants or does not want Em?

1. YES. Therefore, he avoids being an asshole and fucks Em 20 times a day!
2. NOT. Therefore, what does it matter to him if she goes with other guys?

Sid's philosophy is this: "I do not want to fuck Em but she does not have sex with anyone!”

This is the classic situation in which a child psychiatrist should intervene.

1 hour ago, Zetti said:

As always, SHE was it. SHE turned off the lights twice ..... a few weeks ago SHE ordered Bob to the loggia without a cam. I can only repeat it, .... (derogatory). Why so secretly? Everyone knows for what purpose she did it.

Sid too ...... if only he would watch the video. And if he knows what kind of a girl he has, why doesn't he take the first step and chase her away ..... or goes away by himself. But ...... where should he go?

Can you please refrain from using the word (derogatory) towards Em, this is not nice. You may not agree with how she acts but you shouldn't be name calling if you disapprove.

Edited by moos54
  • Like 3

We saw her do Chaturbate, we saw her betray Sid with Logan, we saw her do a threesome with Logan and Sia, we saw her bring Bob into the "dark" Lodge and stay there 20 minutes, we saw her do a orgy, we saw her licks Sia’s pussy, we saw her leave home with Bob for 2 days, we saw her go out alone and come back home the morning after and finally, yesterday, we saw her turn off the light in the kitchen to stay in the dark with Bob (to do that?).
And what would you call her? Saint Mary ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, budda said:

We saw her do Chaturbate, we saw her betray Sid with Logan, we saw her do a threesome with Logan and Sia, we saw her bring Bob into the "dark" Lodge and stay there 20 minutes, we saw her do a orgy, we saw her licks Sia’s pussy, we saw her leave home with Bob for 2 days, we saw her go out alone and come back home the morning after and finally, yesterday, we saw her turn off the light in the kitchen to stay in the dark with Bob (to do that?).

I call her a woman, after all it is kind of a double standard that you mention all what Em did but neglect to mention that Sid did half of that as well.

He also did a threesome with Sia & Em, ate Sia's pussy as well as fuck her. Not to mention the whole orgy was spurred on by Sid because he wanted to fuck Sia.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Just In said:

Can you please refrain from using the word (derogatory) towards Em, this is not nice. You may not agree with how she acts but you shouldn't be name calling if you disapprove.

The male tenants get called all kinds of names.

11 minutes ago, budda said:

1. Nobody saw her doing chaturbate, and even if she did how does that make her bad?

2. She never did a threesome with Logan and Sia. She did one with Sid and Sia.

3. Sid also did an orgy... with Em.

4. How is Em going down on another girl bad? She did it in front of Sid and he didn't seem to mind.

5. Nobody knows what she did with Bob while she was out. We don't even know if they were together during that time.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not true.

How not?

From what I watched they got drunk and Sid was cuddling into Sia quite a bit and it sure looked like to me that he was wanting Sia.

Just now, Just In said:

From what I watched they got drunk and Sid was cuddling into Sia quite a bit and it sure looked like to me that he was wanting Sia.

And during that same time, Em was grabbing on Bob's dick while they were both lying down and Sid and Sia were both dancing.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And during that same time, Em was grabbing on Bob's dick while they were both lying down and Sid and Sia were both dancing.

Yes but Em wasn't really interested in swapping to begin with, it took a little nudge for her to do so.