Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Since Naomi is occupied with her new found friend Tiana,,,it now leaves the door open for Monica to become friends with Naomi,,,,is it a coincidence now that the Naomi wants to bate as soon as Monica left her room?,,, Maybe Monica is rubbing off on her(Pun Intended) :biggrin::biggrin:

i dont think the anger has disappeared... she seems to be compromising... or they sorted it out outside the apartment...

i think naomi is bating coz she knows thats the only way to gain popularity...loool.. when angie can start bating in front of cam...then i am not surprised at any girl...

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

I wonder why Monica went backwards. hiding?  not good. 

No she was not hiding from anyone,,,,she was just bating for herself,,,,not every bate has to be about us,,or making sure she is positioned right or giving us a good view. It can't always be just about us.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I personally do not see what you say. That does not mean, that you discuss your point of view, which can be much better than mine. And hopefully, for the sake of the show, you're right

hmmm u dont see her opening in her next visit or you dont think she is reserved even now?

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Me pregunto por qué Mónica retrocedió. ¿ocultación? no está bien. 

For me, the strangest thing is that Monica, takes the phone under the sheets, while she masturbates ... It does not make sense to me, but I'm not in his head, so we're all blank.

No,,,when Kamila starts bating uncovered then that's when I know RLC has officially changed for good, and I wouldn't be surprised by any girl,,Kamila is the last line of defense :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

i dont think the anger has disappeared... she seems to be compromising... or they sorted it out outside the apartment...

i think naomi is bating coz she knows thats the only way to gain popularity...loool.. when angie can start bating in front of cam...then i am not surprised at any girl...

Justo ahora, Zinc dijo:

¿No hay posibilidad de abrir en su próxima visita o piensas que ella es reservada incluso ahora?

On the next visit, to which you refer, next time, come again to RLC?
I hope we do not have to wait that long, and she'll be able to open up sooner. Like Naomi, I suppose Tiana, will have a small couple, outside the house waiting for her. I suppose that is what will make you be more withdrawn.
As happened in his day with Jas.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No, cuando Kamila comienza a golpear descubierta, entonces es cuando sé que RLC ha cambiado oficialmente para siempre, y no me sorprendería ninguna chica. Kamila es la última línea de defensa. :biggrin:

So you want to see her masturbate, if you've seen her when she fucks with a guy?

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

No,,,when Kamila starts bating uncovered then that's when I know RLC has officially changed for good, and I wouldn't be surprised by any girl,,Kamila is the last line of defense :biggrin:

man u still follow her :huh:? i last took interest in her when she was in B1... otherwise i was only interested in their new apartment coz of that last girl in place of kaley.. i even forgot her name..lool

Just now, vortios said:

So you want to see her masturbate, if you've seen her when she fucks with a guy?

I don't care to see these women fucking any guys...the only guy I wanna see fucking any of these women is myself and I,,,,I alone exists in my fantasy::)

That's why I only love to see Girls bate and have sex with each other.

Other guys on here beg to see another guy show up and fuck these girls,,that's their fantasy,,,not mine.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

¿No la ves abriendo en su próxima visita o piensas que ella es reservada incluso ahora?

The truth is that I do not see that Tiana, not even, furtively, look at Sofie. She seems to stay well, outside the limits of what we might consider interesting, in terms of show at RLC.
She looks very different to any of the other B2 girls,

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

man u still follow her :huh:? i last took interest in her when she was in B1... otherwise i was only interested in their new apartment coz of that last girl in place of kaley.. i even forgot her name..lool

No matter how many Barcelona Apts come and go,,,3K will always and forever be my favorite.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1