Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

what is the logic that we have seen proper straight sex in Barca but not proper lesbo sex? the closest is what rose has been doing recently to girls.. but that is also not sex...

some girls are bi some are not.. but still... when these apartments have opened up so much... why not proper sex.... something like nina kira...

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No me importa ver a estas mujeres cogiendo a ningún tipo ... el único chico que quiero ver follando a cualquiera de estas mujeres soy yo y yo ... Solo existo en mi fantasía::)

Es por eso que solo me encanta ver a Girls pelear y tener sexo entre ellos.

Otros chicos aquí piden ver a otro chico aparecer y follar a estas chicas, esa es su fantasía ... no la mía.

I do not recognize you in those words ... you are not the same ... LOL
Those have been my words, but I am stunned, reading them when you say them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No matter how many Barcelona Apts come and go,,,3K will always and forever be my favorite.:heart::heart:

Good that men like different women on this planet otherwise there would be a lotta problems.. for example..KK..i have zero interest.. similarly belle also..i have zero attraction or interest towards her.. i never really watch her unless she is part of a grp doing something naughty...

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not recognize you in those words ... you are not the same ... LOL
Those have been my words, but I am stunned, reading them when you say them.

You took my words,,,those were always my words lol :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

¿Cuál es la lógica de que hemos visto el sexo correcto en el Barça, pero no el sexo lesbo? lo más cercano es lo que Rose ha estado haciendo recientemente a las chicas ... pero eso tampoco es sexo ...

algunas chicas son bi, algunas no ... pero aun así ... cuando estos apartamentos se han abierto tanto ... ¿por qué no sexo apropiado ... algo así como nina kira ...

Well, maybe, and I say it without the intention of offending you. I think perhaps, you confuse, what is a couple of girls, in this case N & K, with what are simply apartments, of shows ... as are those of Barcelona.
Here, it is intended to give a show, the girls have games, more or less sexual, but, in most of the time, they do not pass as you say, to be mere games. Kisses, caresses, massages, a touch more or less intimate and above all and as some companion would say, "much noise and few nuts", or what is the same "Much Ado About Nothing"
It's fun to watch the girls play, exciting for the viewer, and I hope, that the girls enjoy to the same extent.

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Tomaste mis palabras ... esas fueron siempre mis palabras lol :biggrin::biggrin:

You and I have had many disagreements on this and other issues.
And my feeling, or my memories, do not lead me to think that you enjoy the taste for the game among the girls in Barcelona.
I already say, for me, that position in you, is totally new, but perhaps, I have always misinterpreted you.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Well, maybe, and I say it without the intention of offending you. I think perhaps, you confuse, what is a couple of girls, in this case N & K, with what are simply apartments, of shows ... as are those of Barcelona.
Here, it is intended to give a show, the girls have games, more or less sexual, but, in most of the time, they do not pass as you say, to be mere games. Kisses, caresses, massages, a touch more or less intimate and above all and as some companion would say, "much noise and few nuts", or what is the same "Much Ado About Nothing"
It's fun to watch the girls play, exciting for the viewer, and I hope, that the girls enjoy to the same extent.

yeah i agree... but why is the rule different for straight sex... or maybe it is difficult to handle a guy and keep him restricted to just playful stuff although we have see sophie do it to guys last yr... i still think, sophie's best performance to date, has been with that guy last year.. where atleast someone was able to taste her down there in front of the cam...

@Zinc As I said before, I do not see things as you say, and in the images I refer. Sofie and Tiena, they turn their backs to sleep. I must have a very stunted mind at this time of night, but I think that with that attitude, little show we can see each other. And the truth, I do not see any movement, or intention of something different between the girls.

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Sí, estoy de acuerdo ... pero ¿por qué es la regla diferente para el sexo heterosexual ... o tal vez es difícil manejar a un hombre y mantenerlo restringido a cosas lúdicas aunque hemos visto a sophie hacérselas a chicos el año pasado ... Todavía creo, la mejor actuación de sophie hasta la fecha, ha sido con ese tipo el año pasado ... donde al menos alguien pudo probarla allí delante de la cámara ...

In this case, I will take the words said by @ euromike69, I like the games inside the houses of the girls, their outside life, or that they bring their outside life inside the house, I'm not interested, so, maybe, not I paid him enough attention.
For me, Sofie, has had several interesting moments. She takes advantage of many moments, to show us how she caresses herself, that without being the best of the best, personally, she has a pleasant vision.
Also its moments in which it seems that it wants to intimate with Naomi (although we all know, that as you say, there will not be real sex), but the game is exciting, and in addition, you can enjoy the sight of two explendid bodies. So different, but both beautiful.
As soon as one more point. I think Sofie, like Jas, have understood that this is a matter of giving the viewer, what the viewer wants to see, and that is why they are on the way, of offering a lot of entertainment to the spectators.
That's good for RLC, for the spectators, and of course, for the girls, who ensure their return to the houses and continue earning a well-deserved money.