Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

16 minutes ago, mechanic said:

That is a shame, felt they were rather good together. She needs a new bf then! Ha

I don't see how you figure that. The feeling about him staying to long was not directed at him personally it was to do with the fact that there tends to me more nudity and fun between the girls without boys there. Nobody minds a short stay but if there is a couple then there is a couples' apartment that Amina and Nil now occupy.

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sigh Rose walked in on Jasmin, no knocking or anyting just walked in.

But Jasmin finished so no problem ultimately although of course it can be annoying. I can't pretend given how visible My Belle:heart:'s bate which Blair almost put her face in was that I wasn't very disappointed but people who get angry are just not fair. It was still Blair's room #oneroomonefuckinggirl but she did know Belle was going to bate and couldn't have been less discrete.

Locks on the door is what I have been telling RLC for 2 years. I believe they have them now at B2 but it wouldn't have helped those in the double room. Jasmin walks in on people as much as anyone. Very few are as a polite as Amina or Blair, normally.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But Jasmin finished so no problem ultimately although of course it can be annoying. I can't pretend given how visible My Belle:heart:'s bate which Blair almost put her face in was. It was still Blair's room but she did know Belle was going to bate and couldn't have been less discrete.

Locks on the door is what I have been telling RLC for 2 years. i believe they have them now at B2 but it wouldn't have helped those in the double room. Jasmin walks in on people as much as anyone. Very few are as a polite as Amina or Blair, normally.

You're right and she did fiish after Rose left so all is good :)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You're right and she did fiish after Rose left so all is good :)

Certainly regarding Rosie and Jasmin or Rosie and Belle those girls are so close and have known each other so many years it probably doesn't worry the girl entering. The girl bating can be put off (and cumulatively with all the times in the double room it seemed to be having a genuine effect on the girls ability to climax) but it seems recently now close friends are overcoming it. I would, like everyone else probably, rather it was avoided though.

Apart from Jasmin's bate the B4 (those that aren't currently on tour) and very quiet during the daytime at the moment. Almost like it's summer and it's too hot to move. I am sure they will make up for it in the evening and maybe night.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Apart from Jasmin's bate the B4 (those that aren't currently on tour) and very quiet during the daytime at the moment. Almost like it's summer and it's too hot to move. I am sure they will make up for it in the evening and maybe night.

and soon opens wet deck for the Sunday summer eve.....