Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

overall for me its sad... that B2 has door locks now...  yes girls are more comfortable bating now... but no excitement or suspense that someone will suddenly drop in... like it happened in AGS recently that Glasha walked in to Sonya having sex...

or last year when Sophie used to be bating while there is party going on outside with guys roaming around... it was exciting...and very brave from sophie as any guy could pop and catch her in the act...

maybe they just want their privacy....from each other...sometimes..

43 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I believe Monica is a nymphomaniac

a woman who has abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire?.  well she could be getting there slowly..but it takes more than this to be called one I am sure..

difficult to say if she is a nympho when the girl is on a project which depends on such stuff for views.. i just think 2018 is all about RLC raising the level of nudity and bating fun.. last year we were wondering why are these apartments premium when they stay empty or girls are sitting in front of TV like zombies...

that is why i have a soft corner for the AGS apartment.. yes they preplan events (whenever they do:confused:) but what follows afterwards is not really scripted hence there are funny confusions and issues....