Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

RLC can have some unexpected benefits.

If I were not catching up on RLC Replay last night I would have not been up to see the incredible England victory over Australia in the Commonwealth Games netball final. It is not a sport I ever watch but this was The Miracle on Ice of UK sport. Astonishing, playing the favourites with their "greatest ever team" in their home Games having never previously even reached the final, to have been 4 goals behind near the end and to win in the last second. IncrediBelle

My Beautiful Belle:heart: is still fully dressed over an hour after coming home, unusual for any Barca girl nowadays ... or ever come to think if it. Even if previous occupants didn't get naked they were at least down to their underwear almost as soon as they were through the door.

Well after 2 hours My Pretty Belle:heart: has finally got down to her panties but still hiding her kitty unlike Blair and Jasmin. Who would have thought My Belle:heart: would have dropped to the third most naked girl in the house? The prize for most naked must surely go to Jasmin who also now bates the most, almost averaging twice a day like Bea whereas for My Belle:heart: it has been quite a few days since she conjured up her own nectar on camera at least. How times have changed.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now My Pretty Belle:heart::heart: is lying sideways. Oh for that that second camera but at least now we can see her face as she cuddles her pillow. What I wouldn't give to be that pillow :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

Maybe it's the letter 'L' 

looks like belle has been crying.