Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mmmm, I'm pretty sure the way the evening will go tonight with Nica and Anita there...😒

4 or 5 bottles of wine (3 new and 1 or 2 in the fridge from last time)

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

is that the patio off the master br right next to the pool if so putin has a front row seat when the girls are running around topless when he is out there

I think that's the terrace. I think the balcony overlooks the backyard

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I translated the text he wrote and I didnt see anything special here, we know the house is in Barca and the room descriptions we know them also cause we have access to them. Or maybe I missed some of his post, but its deleted now so its all good 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I translated the text he wrote and I didnt see anything special here, we know the house is in Barca and the room descriptions we know them also cause we have access to them. But his post is deleted now so doesnt matter 🙂

The case is closed

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I translated the text he wrote and I didnt see anything special here, we know the house is in Barca and the room descriptions we know them also cause we have access to them. But his post is deleted now so doesnt matter

Do you really not get it? Seriously? It has nothing to do with simply knowing that the house is in Barca.

There's a reason personally identifiable info is not allowed here, including stuff from their social media. What makes you think potentially identifiable info about WHERE THEY STAY is ok, just because it doesn't specifically point it out? You're on the internet so you must know how it works....