Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0514 Rose home - enter thru the garage 

She came out that door next to the front door in the hall at level 2 ? Never seen them come in that way, kinda strange to go through the garage, if the garage is there that is. From the hall at lvl 2 they sometimes open that door and goes there when they want to talk privately on the phone.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She came out that door next to the front door in the hall at level 2 ? Never seen them come in that way, kinda strange to go through the garage, if the garage is there that is. They sometimes go there when they want to talk privately on the phone.

It's a large garage on the roof level 😉

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the garage is one lvl up 

Thats so weird to me, from the looks of it at least from inside it looks as lvl2 is the highest. I did see the sales page with the pics but none of them showed the front side with the garage so havent seen that, I guess I could find with google earth but havent bothered yet.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thats so weird to me, from the looks of it at least from inside it looks as lvl2 is the highest. I did see the sales page with the pics but none of them showed the front side with the garage so havent seen that, I guess I could find with google earth but havent bothered yet.

;)Take it in a PM from here...