alina sister finally!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just peeped in the Apt and there's a tiny glimpse of the sister's ass poking out from underneath the blanket. It's really subtle but it's just uber sexy. I don't know who I have to pray to, but I would just love to catch her fully naked body just once.

Just peeped in the Apt and there's a tiny glimpse of the sister's ass poking out from underneath the blanket. It's really subtle but it's just uber sexy. I don't know who I have to pray to, but I would just love to catch her fully naked body just once.

I still have memories of seeing her, Alina and the fat chick all in the bath together.  Unfortunately, all I have are those memories.  That was before I ever started recording videos.

I still have memories of seeing her, Alina and the fat chick all in the bath together.  Unfortunately, all I have are those memories.  That was before I ever started recording videos.

it is an annoyance :(  an other perhaps got the video from this :P

Thanks for the effort.

Wow does she shower like that all the time, facing the wall? It's so funny how she has no problem fucking but does everything she can to hide her naked body. Then again, she was probably drunk when she fucked that dude so that might have played a big part in that.