Purchase denied - need help

Wistak

• 8 months later...

The same thing is happening to me, and I'm not sure what to do.

Trust me save you money It's not worth anything, don't waste your $$$ your not missing anything , and don't believe Pimps in the room they get free pass

Guest asutaru

Hey guys,

today I wanted to create an account at RLC for 3 days trial....But somehow my credit card got denied for some reason and I cannot get this trial account...Can someone tell me why? I tried 2 different credit cards...

it's because rlc have bann you before,for create new account,you need change your credit card

Hey guys,

today I wanted to create an account at RLC for 3 days trial....But somehow my credit card got denied for some reason and I cannot get this trial account...Can someone tell me why? I tried 2 different credit cards...

it's because rlc have bann you before,for create new account,you need change your credit card

also check with your bank,they will sometime's stop payment if they are not sure about the purchase. (fraud protection,spamer's,hacker's and such.

I've literally tried three separate cards and they've all been declined, and I contacted segpay and they weren't any help. I'm only doing the trial membership, so i'm not spending a shit ton of money. Anyone know what I can do?

trust me LOL save your $$, hear go watch them free this is what they did last one year if you wand 24/7 site and wait, I don't know about that

http://motherless.com/term/videos/reallifecam