Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

tal vez Rose y Adri se encuentren con sus amigos y las otras chicas festejen en casa si Anita y Adri se fueron a tomar un trago

They came out with bags to make the purchase. Her wardrobe was closer to shopping than to partying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

darina y rosa se van ahora están vestidos bien para una cita que creo

What yes, it seems that they will not return in all the night, they said goodbye to the English or America, "Good night" so that we all listened to it.

12 hours ago, daily said:

Welcome back

when some people in this forum had rejoiced your withdrawal CC, this made me chuckle and knowing you, I suspected that you were not far away as usual : Biggrin:

sly as a fox : :)

Good day to you

Good day to you Daily,

Yes, I'm sure there were many that rejoiced my withdrawal with throwing parties and the like, but I'm never too far away to drop in and see what's going on.........you know me well Daily!

• Like 1

Just now, vortios said:

What yes, it seems that they will not return in all the night, they said goodbye to the English or America, "Good night" so that we all listened to it.

this will be 5 out of 7 nights that rose will be out if I'm not mistaken

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

well returned Harley, as you can see nothing has changed, except that all the girls of B4 have not found the way home, woe to say I'm at work

You know what they say Sergio........sleep all day, party all night and with the help of hidden influences, these girls can last forever but I'm sure their noses get sore after awhile.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ya sabes lo que dicen Sergio ........ duerme todo el día, festeja toda la noche y con la ayuda de influencias ocultas, estas chicas pueden durar para siempre, pero estoy seguro de que sus narices se pondrán feas después de un tiempo.

I have to send you a PM, but I'm glad you're here.
I am very happy, see you share this page.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, winnlove said:

Bonjour à tous!

Les 4 cams pool 1, pool 2, Terace et Backyard sont en UM. Hier après-midi aussi à partir de 15h environs.

Yes, I was told that the outside cams were shutdown yesterday and today.  Why would that be necessary?  Who cares if there is a pool service there, if that is indeed why they shutdown the outside cams.  I don't understand why the Barca apartments are treated differently than all the rest of the apartments in RLC.  If someone can explain that one to me with a good explanation, I am willing to listen!