Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I hate to say it and some guys will not agree but b4 was more interesting when there was a guy there imo, at least they drank lots of alcohol and played nudity games and you never knew what would happen next this is boring as hell lately

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is the collar mandatory for team serena,she never takes hers off now i see darina is wearing one 

What up people!

No EMMETT,  I believe the one's that wear the choke collars are on a probationary term or it signifies a special group or talent they have.........purely guessing but it sounds good!

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I hate to say it and some guys will not agree but b4 was more interesting when there was a guy there imo, at least they drank lots of alcohol and played nudity games and you never knew what would happen next this is boring as hell lately

Having guys in this house or B2 is never interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

What up people!

No EMMETT,  I believe the one's that wear the choke collars are on a probationary term or it signifies a special group or talent they have.........purely guessing but it sounds good!

one other guy said in his circles it means she is a submissive and some other guy said no it was not possible because she is Carolina's sister like that means shit about anything 

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

So what you are saying is..........it takes a guy being around for them to drink lots of alcohol, smoke dope, spend long amounts of time in the downstairs bathroom taking a piss and a shit with each other, and getting naked in front of Blair's supposed boyfriend.  What in the hell is the Barcelona apartments of RLC good for then!!  These girls know how to drink and do all that other stuff I mentioned without the help of a guy being around.  These girls are solely there for putting on a 90% fake show and spreading their legs just like they are used to doing!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

one other guy said in his circles it means she is a submissive and some other guy said no it was not possible because she is Carolina's sister like that means shit about anything 

I'm pretty sure I'm closer to the truth with my answer...

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you are saying is..........it takes a guy being around for them to drink lots of alcohol, smoke dope, spend long amounts of time in the downstairs bathroom taking a piss and a shit with each other, and getting naked in front of Blair's supposed boyfriend.  What in the hell is the Barcelona apartments of RLC good for then!!  These girls know how to drink and do all that other stuff I mentioned without the help of a guy being around.  These girls are solely there for putting on a 90% fake show and spreading their legs just like they are used to doing!!

the biggest nights in rlc history had a guy in the barca apts so like it or not people want to see it and its just a few very vocal guys that really have a problem with it 

in your opinion, that's why the parties with guys crash the server because so many people are watching at once

Seriously,  what did you watch that was so interesting when Putin Jr. was there that wasn't repeated over and over?  It would be one thing if they actually ganged up on the guy and forced him to fuck them but the silly games they played and getting naked in front of him was no big deal.  I agree with maxfactor.......either keep the guys out of the apartment or only bring them around for a night or two.  I'm glad I'm not a paying member anymore because I would be blowing RLC support's inbox up over what happened with the lengthy stay of Jasmin's and Blair's "supposed" boyfriends. 

• Upvote 1

the biggest nights in rlc history had a guy in the barca apts so like it or not people want to see it and its just a few very vocal guys that really have a problem with it 

That's why they have the couples apartments EMMETT.  The girls apartments should remain just that......Girls Apartments.  I personally don't care anymore what they do but I can see why some people don't like it and vice versa..