Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

It might be an early speculative call but I have a feeling that when Blair leaves Adri will move into the big room then she will have her shag buddy move in as has been the case with the girls in that room since the twins left. Adri has spent long days away since she teamed up with Blair and often moon eyed when she returns and bruised on occasions so let’s see what transpires 🤔

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Potrebbe essere una prima telefonata speculativa, ma ho la sensazione che quando Blair lascerà Adri si trasferirà nella grande stanza, allora avrà il suo compagno di scopa, come è successo alle ragazze in quella stanza da quando le gemelle sono partite. Adri ha trascorso lunghi giorni lontano da quando ha collaborato con Blair e spesso ha gli occhi da luna quando ritorna e fa lividi in occasioni quindi vediamo cosa succede 🤔

what phone call?

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Serena cleaned her room - naked - yesterday 😉

I thought I remembered many naked cleaning sessions from the girls but if you cant name the time and place it didn't happen but that's what we have you for 😀 thank you for the effort you put into this site 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It might be an early speculative call but I have a feeling that when Blair leaves Adri will move into the big room then she will have her shag buddy move in as has been the case with the girls in that room since the twins left. Adri has spent long days away since she teamed up with Blair and often moon eyed when she returns and bruised on occasions so let’s see what transpires 🤔

Dont think she have spend long days away has she? Most times when she been out it has been with Blair. And always slept in the house not out.

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

my money was on aria getting the penthouse as she has big boobs and has open sex with a bf,it would not be the first time they moved a girl between the barca apts