Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, anupoulain said:

I wished camcaps would give me some Tokens for that… i doubt they would do…

this is for the newbies … its more visual than just a table … the source was mostly from @Noldus post

and im sure there are still some mistakes in it … just tell me …

(and big thanks to some of the paid members who leaked stuffs from time to time … even risking to be banned … me and im sure some others too appreciate it alot … but i think the leak is closed … wished trump would work for reallifecam … man that would be wonderful - a wonderful world of leaks every day)

If someone needs some IG from the Girls --> PM!

(oh forgot adri)

bfiv.png

Wow...!!! Great job.... but I was wondering....Do you have a day job?....:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, anupoulain said:

thanks @Boitoske i am actually an illustrator and infographic-designer, for me thats like making omelet, but the credit should go to the people like @noldus who collect all the infos

thanks @StnCld316 i dont know how to use points but thank u anyway …

You can use the Points in the Members Shop.  https://camcaps.net/shop/

The most Popular one is the Mystery Box.  Once you obtain 500 Points you can use Points for a Mystery Box to Increase your Points.   More Items will be added to the Members Shop at a later date.  Also for 2,500 Points you can get a 10 Day Trial of a Premium Membership where it allows you access to the Premium Members Boards. You get to try it before buying if you decide to Purchase a Yearly Premium Membership after that point.  Each Post you make Adds 5 Points to your Points Total.  The more you Post the more Points you gain.

Archived