Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, Fogo said:

arie masturbated today?

yes 2.10 to 2.20 am today apt time aria's bedroom partially undercover but its very nice to watch / big boobs shaking a lot  :biggrin:

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Guy's, let's not forget that Adri was so shy the first week... Since then, shyness is gone ... 

Shy??  She was just holding back because that is what she was told to do!  From the sounds of it, Serena is holding back because that is what big sister told her to do.......don't out do me little sis.  As for Mil and Ana as you all call them,  they will probably sucker people for at least the first month and I bet they are getting tired of everything always happening in their room!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I have a suggestion, or more a request for RLC :  In Adri's Room, Cam 3-02 ... Could it be possible to zoom out a bit, or juste change the angle .. 'cause we miss action when girls are on their knees and kissing,... We miss nice moments ... Can you fix the problem, please ? 

Even though there are RLC infiltrators on this forum, I hope you sent this to RLC support where you will never know outcome!

• Upvote 1