Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's a shame, even though I like Sofie, she has no apology for her behavior.
We've seen how Monica, has brought a bottle of wine to share with Sofie and Naomi, and the girls have turned their backs on him totally. They have opened another bottle of wine.
I think RLC, I would have to put a very important clause, in terms of that kind of behavior.
No longer for the girls, but for the spectators and for the sake of the show.

A clause would be good because as they say in show business.......the show must go on!! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 1 minuto, HarleyFatboy dijo:

Lamento decir esto Robert, pero Sofía por lo que me gusta y me hizo una tarjeta que se convirtió en muy pequeña y que es la segunda vez . eso no va a suceder. Monica no necesita Sofie ni Sofie Jr., ella tiene su juguete y sus amigos en B4.

Let's think for a moment about reality, Monica is not in B4, nor can she be asked to play with her toys every day.
I think that's not fair with this girl.
Even the most ruthless of the girls, deserves an opportunity, That does not mean that tomorrow were the best friends in the world, but if the three girls, begin to be able to talk and not turn their backs as so far occurs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

Actually, his behavior has taken a 180º turn ... that makes anyone surprise.
At least to me, it has made me change my opinion about it.

me also,after her last stay I did not expect much but have been pleasantly surprised

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Supongo que el agua caliente está arreglada, tienen una bañera llena de agua en el baño de los blair

I guess they would come this morning to see the breakdown. This afternoon, if we could see open the door to Rose, and speak in a simple English with the technician. As to access the roof it is not necessary to go through the house, so they have not had to pass the house to UM. That's wise.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

They have always received special treatment. Also because they know they are special houses.
In addition, now it seems that the excessive consumption of hot water, forced the system in such a way, that it broke.

With the amount of showers and pussy washings that all those girls do, not to mention the big bathtub, it's no wonder a hot water heater doesn't last very long!!  What RLC should do is have a hot water heater for the kitchen and sinks and clothes washer, and install instant hot water heaters for the shower and the bathtub.  The instant hot water heaters work great and they don't go out near as ofter as a hot water heater does.

As for the special treatment part of it, I would be pissed if I was any other tenant and watching these pre-madonna chicks getting any type of special treatment!!

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but that was after all the other girls used a pan of water,maybe it was fixed and they just never checked is all I can think of

I think you hit the nail on the head Emmett or they are thinking it will take days for the water to heat up LMAO...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With the amount of showers and pussy washings that all those girls do, not to mention the big bathtub, it's no wonder a hot water heater doesn't last very long!!  What RLC should do is have a hot water heater for the kitchen and sinks and clothes washer, and install instant hot water heaters for the shower and the bathtub.  The instant hot water heaters work great and they don't go out near as ofter as a hot water heater does.

As for the special treatment part of it, I would be pissed if I was any other tenant and watching these pre-madonna chicks getting any type of special treatment!!

Just sent you a private PM.

• Like 1

I guess that for the time it is, both Sofie and Naomi, have made plans to dine out with someone and most likely after leaving club.
It is a good counterpart to what we have received from them in these last days or weeks ... that is nothing.
But to that, you also have to get used to it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she has been doing real well actually only one maybe two nights out a week her whole stay till now 

But you have to remember, she has lost 2 of her party girls with Jasmin and Belle leaving and maybe her other friend who is the DJ has been on vacation and is now back and if that is the case, you will see much less of Rosie!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

But you have to remember, she has lost 2 of her party girls with Jasmin and Belle leaving and maybe her other friend who is the DJ has been on vacation and is now back and if that is the case, you will see much less of Rosie!

I certainly won't miss her

• Like 1