Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

13 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Has anybody made up a master list of repairs and adjustments for B2 & B4? If not, IMO, it would make it worthwhile for RLC to send Techs with a list, instead of an item.

It's a good idea even though it wouldn't do any good.  Make one up and submit it to them and see what happens.  My guess is you will get fat and happy before anything becomes of a list!

42 minutes ago, Karrui said:

I do not want to be rude, but it's been some time since Rosie spends more time outside the apartment than inside .... and the worst RLC does not look at this

she is a short timer now and her heart has not been in it since belle and jasmin left,her days of wanting to put on shows are done and has been out more nights than not lately that's for sure then when she is in the apt she has done nothing lately anyways

42 minutes ago, Karrui said:

I do not want to be rude, but it's been some time since Rosie spends more time outside the apartment than inside .... and the worst RLC does not look at this

It seems like when the girls get close to the end of their stay in the apt. they find a boyfriend and we see very little of them

44 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

It seems like when the girls get close to the end of their stay in the apt. they find a boyfriend and we see very little of them

but it would be nice if she was not dragging the other girls out all the time just because she does not want to be here any more just saying 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn has putin been here a month already because blair was on her period when he got here and now she is having it again 

lol... timely:biggrin:

• Like 1