R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

Barcelona bis, repetitive, not much interest. The writers at RLC definitely don't have much imagination. I thought they were able to create scenarios other than copy and paste. But apparently we don't pay enough for that.
This opinion only concerns me and I respect the fact that you do not share it.☺️

25 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i hope Emily will do, but i think she currently has  a guy (or several)guys taking care of her pussy almost every day so she needn't to bate

take a look of Chloe or Leora or Masha, they can used dildo or fingers and have sex the same day 😁

il y a 14 minutes, moos54 a dit :

take a look of Masha, they can used dildo or fingers and have sex the same day 😁

Okay with you, Moos, this apartment shows a lot of sexual prowess. But what's interesting in the apartment you're quoting is Masha's sexual behavior, it's not ordinary, and we could talk about it for hours. This is original behaviour and certainly not scripted.
I think we're in the real world here.
Barcelona, and you know it very well, it's cinema, it's undoubtedly necessary, you need it for all audiences and I respect it. But if barcelona extends its scripts (which are always the same) to other apartments, frankly I do not see the interest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, moos54 a dit :

R2 est pas à Barcelone et il ne scénarisé trop 😉

Voilà pourquoi je préfère R2 ou 3KS que Barcelone appartement 

I know that R2 is not in Barcelona but in Russia, in St Petesburg I think, and I liked to follow this apartment occupied by amateurs with sometimes rather funny situations.
But with the new pressures they must undergo from RLC, and failing to find boyfriends who accept cams, they convert to the most simplistic solutions, i.e. masturbation, they imitate palely the girls of Barcelona who they are professionals.
G and S had never stooped to this facility.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

Okay with you, Moos, this apartment shows a lot of sexual prowess. But what's interesting in the apartment you're quoting is Masha's sexual behavior, it's not ordinary, and we could talk about it for hours. This is original behaviour and certainly not scripted.
I think we're in the real world here.
Barcelona, and you know it very well, it's cinema, it's undoubtedly necessary, you need it for all audiences and I respect it. But if barcelona extends its scripts (which are always the same) to other apartments, frankly I do not see the interest.

In the real world a girl who's constantly meeting up with boys can not go a whole year without either having sex or bating... These girls were probably doing it outside the apartement... they just didn't want to do it in front of the cameras. They were hidding from the cameras. The only place you would see them naked was in the shower. You can't tell me that that behavior was normal... It's nice though that now they are starting to show off

Any girl who's on RLC knows they need to show some skin every now and then or else they know they risk getting kicked out any minute just like Glasha and Sonya... I guess Angie was lucky she has a superb body and I guess she got the massage since she's bating quite often now

4 hours ago, beka said:

Any girl who's on RLC knows they need to show some skin every now and then or else they know they risk getting kicked out any minute just like Glasha and Sonya... I guess Angie was lucky she has a superb body and I guess she got the massage since she's bating quite often now

glasha and sonya showed lots of skin hell they often had sex in the apt sometimes covered sometimes not,damn one of them is the only one to have sex in the apt after they moved out how lame is that the only one to have sex in the apt lately is a ex tenant 

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

R2 isn't at Barcelona and he isn't scripted too 😉

That's why i like more R2 or 3ks than Barcelona apartment 

yes they can be more real,real boring that is lol but I guess that's real life huh

Il y a 4 heures, beka a dit :

Toute fille qui est sur RLC sait qu'ils doivent montrer un peu de peau chaque maintenant et puis, ou bien ils savent qu'ils risquent kické toute minute comme Glasha et Sonya ... Je suppose que Angie, elle a eu la chance a un corps superbe et je pense qu'elle a le massage depuis qu'elle est confitage assez souvent maintenant

What do they show?
Scripted masturbation!
Frankly, if you think they have a good time when they do their gymnastics to get the RLC bonus, you believe in Santa Claus 😊
You don't see their real way of making love, for the good reason that their boyfriend doesn't want to do it in front of cams.
G & S didn't get fired, they left on their own. They opened their own business.