Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

on dirait des colocataires juste pour le loyer aucun contact entre eux ils se fuient du regard ,changent de pièces pour ne pas  déranger l ' autre , décalent leurs horaires pour s ' éviter, ça parait invivable mais sans conflit 

3 hours ago, moreau said:

on dirait des colocataires juste pour le loyer aucun contact entre eux ils se fuient du regard ,changent de pièces pour ne pas  déranger l ' autre , décalent leurs horaires pour s ' éviter, ça parait invivable mais sans conflit 

They seem to go through spells where they do not talk much to each other. I think Sam sets the tone for conversation. Not sure there is anything out of the norm going on here. They went shopping together so maybe all is ok....

Eva and Sam sex soon and admit that I'm still upset about Eva and Sasha, and what is pissing me off even more is that while Eva finally had a chance to be with another guy but things fell flat, Sam will no undoubtedly fuck his side girl the second Eva goes away for a few days. That might have been the only chance to see Eva with another dude.