Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy Shit!!! Eva and Sam at Masha and Sasha's.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

they are on vacation together at Masha, Sasha and Dasha apartment right now 

This is a wonderful positive surprise. 😊

19 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

How do they know each other?

I have no details (and have no outside of RLC information) and I may got mixed up something.

Anyway, Dasha has been with RLC for a long time (with a short break). Dasha and her old BF used to lived in the same apartment as Eva and Sam do now. In addition, also Masha & Sasha were guests jn Dasha's old apartment some time before they became part of the project. 

I think all this people has been recommended by Dasha for the project. Just compare the names: Dasha, Sasha und Masha. No more words needed. 🙂 

This apatment shows more and more how a couples on vacation apartment should have been. Very nice development. 🙂

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Baer said:

When Sam sees how long Sasha can, he becomes jealous.
When Sasha fucks Eva, she faints. That can be hours!

Maybe Sasha & Sam will become Bum Buddies and let the Girls enjoy each other.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

buongiorno

eva sempre eccitata dalla situazione, ieri sera si è tolta anche la maglia restando in reggiseno e poi ha tolto la gonna

erano tutti un po brilli, non hanno fatto niente.comunque eva ave va già scopato con sam in bagnoieri alle 14.45 e stanotte davanti a tutti sotto le lenzuola in sala alla 1.10.

è ancora un po timida, però è in confidenza con shasa....

vedremo