Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Maintenant, je souhaite que sorte de Martina & Alberto obtiendraient la Désirée & Raul-appartement à la place. S'ils avaient mis à jour les cames, la configuration était pas trop mal là-bas. Je pense que Martina et Alberto sont assez beau couple, qui mérite quelque chose de mieux. Ils ont l'un des plus pauvres appartements RLC, en fait, si je juge par l'intérieur, des meubles et des angles cames aussi, je pense que ce pourrait être le ABSOLU appartement le plus pauvre RLC, encore pire que Maya de.

mais desirée est en espagne et martina en italie,non?

Martina has got a job from 4 to 10.30 pm, six days a week. Her usual day off is Thursday, sometimes Tuesday. Furthermore she does a course on Tuesday morning from 10 am to 1 pm. Normally she comes home from work immediately, i.e. between 10.45 and 11. But at the weekend she sometimes stays away a bit longer. She probably meets some friends of hers. Strange enough Alberto does not go out with her. His life is boring - smoking, staring at his iphone, playing video games, taking the dog for a walk.Fortunately he does the cooking. But, as xtreza 1 said, Martina is the only reason why to watch this apt.

5 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina has got a job from 4 to 10.30 pm, six days a week. Her usual day off is Thursday, sometimes Tuesday. Furthermore she does a course on Tuesday morning from 10 am to 1 pm. Normally she comes home from work immediately, i.e. between 10.45 and 11. But at the weekend she sometimes stays away a bit longer. She probably meets some friends of hers. Strange enough Alberto does not go out with her. His life is boring - smoking, staring at his iphone, playing video games, taking the dog for a walk.Fortunately he does the cooking. But, as xtreza 1 said, Martina is the only reason why to watch this apt.

Thanks I didnt know about the the Tuesday morning session. I do believe in being fair. They both smoke.Both spend a lot of time on their phones and someone has to take the dog out.