Whitney & Ben

1 minute ago, groomy said:

On the contrary. They saved this apartment. Whitney stay in VH - without a guy, but with Cleo and Axel.

An apartment in Clara house is possible for new participants.

Well if they moved all to cleo&axel this apartment would also be possible for new participants

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Where's the difference in business between fake lesbian show with Clara or fake lesbian show with Whitney?

The difference may be on Clara decide not to do it repeatedly with them because could not be bringing money to them... Don't forget that Clara lives a lot only for her and for her image

They never seemd closed except for business situation

Just now, Sparkles said:

The difference may be on Clara decide not to do it repeatedly with them because could not be bringing money to them... Don't forget that Clara lives a lot only for her and for her image

They never seemd closed except for business situation

Yes could be. Let's see what will happen...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good point. However there is a small sofa bed in kitchen...

It dependes what whitney will do... yesterday she prefered to spend 50 minutes putting water in the pussy then talking to the "guest" in cleo&axel.. If it to happen the same that is happening last weeks, the ex-apartment whitney&ben could be better employed in other people

And also another "bed" in the LR/BR where the guest slept (unless it was the same from the ktichen, didn't notice that possible detail)

Just now, Sparkles said:

It dependes what whitney will do... yesterday she prefered to spend 50 minutes putting water in the pussy then talking to the "guest" in cleo&axel.. If it to happen the same that is happening last weeks, the ex-apartment whitney&ben could be better employed in other people

Lol I saw that and after some minutes I looked again and refreshed site because I thought my stream was stuck 😁

• Like 1

i doubt that whitney will live forever with cleo & axel. this was a move to keep her in the project & it was a good 1 as she is extremely hot. she'll find a guy soon or just play the field. 1 thing that was bad was that ben stopped bringing new girls around. without that nobody will miss him.

• Like 1