The POINT SYSTEM

HarleyFatboy

I believe that bribing forum members that don't post much or little at all with points is the wrong thing to do.  Appeasing the same cry babies every time the Admin or Mods want to try to do something different........a trail if you will, has now led to a bribing tactic that I hope and pray fails miserably!  If the administrators of this forum had to stoop this low, then what the fuck is next?  What level will you have to get to before you wise up and quit giving in.  Take care of the problem with those that are constantly trying to piss others off, and before everybody starts pointing fingers at me,  I just return the fire!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe that bribing forum members that don't post much or little at all with points is the wrong thing to do.  Appeasing the same cry babies every time the Admin or Mods want to try to do something different........a trail if you will, has now led to a bribing tactic that I hope and pray fails miserably!  If the administrators of this forum had to stoop this low, then what the fuck is next?  What level will you have to get to before you wise up and quit giving in.  Take care of the problem with those that are constantly trying to piss others off, and before everybody starts pointing fingers at me,  I just return the fire!!

The Point System was already in place April 29th. It has been active long before Admins Decision to go with Multiple Topics was made. Each Member has always gotten 5 Points for each comment they made since it began. Now if a Member makes a Topic they receive 25 Points for the Topic Created. 

Not many Members knew about it since you had to check your own Profile to see how many Points has been Accumulated by the Member.

Actually there are many Benefits to the Point System.  I have Listed them Below.

1) - Members could Redeem 500 Points for a Mystery Box and get up to 2,500 Points in Return.

2) -  Members who make a Topic could Redeem 600 Points to Pin their Topic for 7 Days. After 7 Days the Topic will Unpin.

3) - Members could Redeem 2,500 Points and Upgrade their Membership for a 10 Day Premium Membership Trial. Which will give the Member Access to everything Premium Members can Access. After 10 Days the Members Status will return to the Previous Status they had before the Premium Trial Period.

4) - If a Member or Premium Member wants to get Rid of their Warning Points and Warnings they Received 25,000 Points Redeemed will wipe the Slate Clean so the Member will show they never had any Warnings against them.

5) - If a Member wishes to Play a Game of  Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock all they have to do is Redeem 100 Points.

6) - A member could also Bank their Points and Collect Interest of More Points which is Given Monthly.  Points Deposited can be Withdrawn at any time the Member chooses.

Keep Checking the Members Shop  https://camcaps.net/shop/  as more Items will be Added to the List at Some Point in Time. The more Popular the Points System becomes the more things can be Added to the List.

So now you can see the Reason for Wanting More Topics and More Members Participation to get Points and Receive the Benefits from the Points System.

Also Admin stated Earlier in a Post the Reasoning for Wanting to go to Multiple Topics which wasn't received very well so another Alternative had to come into play to keep everyone at a Happy Medium.

Hopefully this Explains things a Little more in Detail as to why changes are needed.

• Like 1

Sorry SC, I think you are an exceptional guy and mod as well, but all the time you took to put this presentation together tells me that as a mod you have too much time on your hands.  Take care of the people that keep the forum in an uproar and the forum will come back strong.  If I am one of those people, then take care of me as well.  I already said I will probably not go premium again and if that is something that hurts me, then so be it.  If you or any of the other mods or Admin think I am one of the people holding this forum back because I'm honest and open about everything, then make it where I am banned for ever and I will except that!

I can read and I understand why the Admin wanted to go to multiple topics (that's how it was when I became a member of this forum and it worked out well) but once again you and the rest of the people in charge of this forum couldn't handle the 10 to 15 people that cry like a bunch of babies and gave in to them.  That is why this forum is suffering!!!

Have a good night and if I never speak to you again after this.....I've enjoyed the chats we have had!!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry SC, I think you are an exceptional guy and mod as well, but all the time you took to put this presentation together tells me that as a mod you have too much time on your hands.  Take care of the people that keep the forum in an uproar and the forum will come back strong.  If I am one of those people, then take care of me as well.  I already said I will probably not go premium again and if that is something that hurts me, then so be it.  If you or any of the other mods or Admin think I am one of the people holding this forum back because I'm honest and open about everything, then make it where I am banned for ever and I will except that!

I can read and I understand why the Admin wanted to go to multiple topics (that's how it was when I became a member of this forum and it worked out well) but once again you and the rest of the people in charge of this forum couldn't handle the 10 to 15 people that cry like a bunch of babies and gave in to them.  That is why this forum is suffering!!!

Have a good night and if I never speak to you again after this.....I've enjoyed the chats we have had!!

You're entitled to your opinion of the situation just as the next person.   No hard feelings caused. 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Goodnight SC.....have a great rest of your night and I'm sure you will hear from me tomorrow!!

I'm not staying on as late tonight like I usually do.  I have some errands tomorrow that need to get done so I want to get to them as early as possible. My new scooter gets me from Point A to B about 15 Minutes sooner than my old scooter so I should make good time if I am up and on the go early enough. I got about 8 Miles of the City to cover so if I get out at 9:00am  I should have everything done by Noon or 1:00PM.

Have a Good Night.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...