Jump to content

VHTV Payment and Subscription Issues


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Verotil it's an pain in the ass,I don't know what payment method Rlc uses but with that one barely had any problem till now,would be nice to pay in that style.

I have always used Segpay elsewhere and find it works just fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Sorry to Necropost, but I've made an account specifically for this issue and I'm hoping someone can help me here.

I found this place about a week ago and found VHTV through it, been using that for a few days and thought I'd invest in a months worth of membership via their website, however Verotel keeps denying my card (I've verified it's clear to use) and it's severely worrying me in case I've been scammed.

I've tried to buy online memberships for stuff before in the past and been burned and the usual way it happens is it seems really legit until you try to pay for something then it just says your card doesn't work, next morning get a text from the bank saying  you're overdrawn and that all your money has disappeared.

This is giving me that feeling again and I'm severely worried about my card safety and my bank account. I opened a support ticket with VHTV itself, but they informed me they don't handle my money directly and to contact Verotel, which I've now done and I'm currently waiting for a response. I was wondering if anyone here could reassure me somehow or maybe tell me if there's something I can do to fix this.

I'm also unwilling to use Segpay as I checked reviews for it online and almost all of them warned about it being used negatively or continuing to charge people after cancellation, so can anyone advocate to the safety of Verotel, because the online reviews for that weren't too amazing either but didn't immediately jump out at me like Segpay did. As for PayPal, Google literally warned me to not do it in the email so I'm very scared about that too.

I know I probably sound super paranoid, stubborn or unhelpful, but I'm honestly just really scared right now and could use some help honestly.

Thanks if anyone sees this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Aether said:

Sorry to Necropost, but I've made an account specifically for this issue and I'm hoping someone can help me here.

I found this place about a week ago and found VHTV through it, been using that for a few days and thought I'd invest in a months worth of membership via their website, however Verotel keeps denying my card (I've verified it's clear to use) and it's severely worrying me in case I've been scammed.

I've tried to buy online memberships for stuff before in the past and been burned and the usual way it happens is it seems really legit until you try to pay for something then it just says your card doesn't work, next morning get a text from the bank saying  you're overdrawn and that all your money has disappeared.

This is giving me that feeling again and I'm severely worried about my card safety and my bank account. I opened a support ticket with VHTV itself, but they informed me they don't handle my money directly and to contact Verotel, which I've now done and I'm currently waiting for a response. I was wondering if anyone here could reassure me somehow or maybe tell me if there's something I can do to fix this.

I'm also unwilling to use Segpay as I checked reviews for it online and almost all of them warned about it being used negatively or continuing to charge people after cancellation, so can anyone advocate to the safety of Verotel, because the online reviews for that weren't too amazing either but didn't immediately jump out at me like Segpay did. As for PayPal, Google literally warned me to not do it in the email so I'm very scared about that too.

I know I probably sound super paranoid, stubborn or unhelpful, but I'm honestly just really scared right now and could use some help honestly.

Thanks if anyone sees this.

Hey,

VHTV Support was right telling that it's about Verotel and your bank to resolve the issue, yet we could dive into details in your case and check if we have some more info. Could you please PM us the support ticket # you got, or maybe your email you used to sign up for VHTV? In most cases, the problem may be if the card is pre-paid, or you have your bank setup a limitation for payments in the Web (sometimes that's a default option for credit cards, which may be disabled by calling your bank manager or you can disable it yourself in your bank mobile app)

As for your concerns about SegPay, I'd say you don't need to worry. SegPay is a very good partner of ours, they serve lots of websites in the web, including big fish like Shutterstock. We don't have any experience with them charging our clients out of their cancelled subscription cycle, as well as other issues our clients were not satisfied about. 

> As for PayPal, Google literally warned me to not do it in the email so I'm very scared about that too.

GMail parses emails to check if they contain any keywords that may appear in phishing emails. These may include such terms as "payment", "transfer", "money" and so on. I can understand their logic, just because it's the same set of words used in emails from Somali prince who would like to send his money to me every week or so :D But again, you don't need to worry about it, as you get the PayPal instructions from our official email: [email protected]

Hundreds of happy viewers proceed with paying PayPal on every day basis, and are happy to have this option as a backup or a primary one instead of paying with credit card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

is it planned in the future to have an option for pay only for the apartments we want to watch ?

personnaly i am interested  by  just 3 or 4 apartments and i don't want pay the full price just for this, this is why i am not member right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, firewall said:

is it planned in the future to have an option for pay only for the apartments we want to watch ?

personnaly i am interested  by  just 3 or 4 apartments and i don't want pay the full price just for this, this is why i am not member right now

It is. No due dates for this feature though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey,

VHTV Support was right telling that it's about Verotel and your bank to resolve the issue, yet we could dive into details in your case and check if we have some more info. Could you please PM us the support ticket # you got, or maybe your email you used to sign up for VHTV? In most cases, the problem may be if the card is pre-paid, or you have your bank setup a limitation for payments in the Web (sometimes that's a default option for credit cards, which may be disabled by calling your bank manager or you can disable it yourself in your bank mobile app)

Thank you for getting back to me, I really appreciate this.

I've sent a PM with the support ticket information, along with the email I used. The card isn't pre-paid as I used a debit card, the card nor account has any limitations set up for payments online as I've paid for a lot of stuff online in the past.

 

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

As for your concerns about SegPay, I'd say you don't need to worry. SegPay is a very good partner of ours, they serve lots of websites in the web, including big fish like Shutterstock. We don't have any experience with them charging our clients out of their cancelled subscription cycle, as well as other issues our clients were not satisfied about. 

> As for PayPal, Google literally warned me to not do it in the email so I'm very scared about that too.

GMail parses emails to check if they contain any keywords that may appear in phishing emails. These may include such terms as "payment", "transfer", "money" and so on. I can understand their logic, just because it's the same set of words used in emails from Somali prince who would like to send his money to me every week or so 😄 But again, you don't need to worry about it, as you get the PayPal instructions from our official email: [email protected]

Hundreds of happy viewers proceed with paying PayPal on every day basis, and are happy to have this option as a backup or a primary one instead of paying with credit card.

I'll consider it if Verotel doesn't work, I just definitely got spooked by all the bad reviews of it as a payment service and google's warning.

 

I'm curious, in my search for this thread before, there was information saying about being able to buy premium for VHTV through this forum, is that still a thing, because if so that could be a good alternative if Verotel doesn't work. Also, speaking of which, I've still not got a response on my support ticket I sent to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aether said:

I'm curious, in my search for this thread before, there was information saying about being able to buy premium for VHTV through this forum, is that still a thing, because if so that could be a good alternative if Verotel doesn't work. Also, speaking of which, I've still not got a response on my support ticket I sent to them.

You can surely do that via this page: https://camcaps.net/store/category/3-vh-tv-memberships/ 

As far as we can see, there are Premium subscriptions options available for purchase for 90, 180 & 365 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You can surely do that via this page: https://camcaps.net/store/category/3-vh-tv-memberships/ 

As far as we can see, there are Premium subscriptions options available for purchase for 90, 180 & 365 days.

Ah yikes, no single month? I was hoping to test it with a month sub first and then possibly go for more afterwards 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Aether said:

Sorry to Necropost, but I've made an account specifically for this issue and I'm hoping someone can help me here.

I found this place about a week ago and found VHTV through it, been using that for a few days and thought I'd invest in a months worth of membership via their website, however Verotel keeps denying my card (I've verified it's clear to use) and it's severely worrying me in case I've been scammed.

I've tried to buy online memberships for stuff before in the past and been burned and the usual way it happens is it seems really legit until you try to pay for something then it just says your card doesn't work, next morning get a text from the bank saying  you're overdrawn and that all your money has disappeared.

This is giving me that feeling again and I'm severely worried about my card safety and my bank account. I opened a support ticket with VHTV itself, but they informed me they don't handle my money directly and to contact Verotel, which I've now done and I'm currently waiting for a response. I was wondering if anyone here could reassure me somehow or maybe tell me if there's something I can do to fix this.

I'm also unwilling to use Segpay as I checked reviews for it online and almost all of them warned about it being used negatively or continuing to charge people after cancellation, so can anyone advocate to the safety of Verotel, because the online reviews for that weren't too amazing either but didn't immediately jump out at me like Segpay did. As for PayPal, Google literally warned me to not do it in the email so I'm very scared about that too.

I know I probably sound super paranoid, stubborn or unhelpful, but I'm honestly just really scared right now and could use some help honestly.

Thanks if anyone sees this.

Always had bad experiences with Verotel(mainly having the same isue as you again and again),Segpay is the way to go for me,even if their security isn't the best.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aether said:

Ah yikes, no single month? I was hoping to test it with a month sub first and then possibly go for more afterwards 😅

You don't have to take Amy's advice as their is nothing wrong with VHTV only Amy's selective view.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Aether said:

Ah yikes, no single month? I was hoping to test it with a month sub first and then possibly go for more afterwards 😅

There is a single month membership of $39.95 you obviously missed seeing this then?

bandicam 2019-10-09 01-29-14-316.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...