Should VH cap the number of apt online?

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well first I thought yes if course but then I thought further and now I would tend to say no. Imagine what will happen when let's say every manager is allowed to have at max 10 places. The competition would be incredible and the voyeur aspect would be totally gone. Imagine the manager finds people who he thinks will bring him more money than his present people. Instead of adding a new place he will simply fire the ones who earn the least for him. So an incredible competition will arise because absolutely nobody of course wants to be on the "hot seat" I think that would be worse than having more places. 

I think that is already the case. The hot seat is only getting hotter with mostly only about 5-6 apts getting the wealth of the attention here. The numbers don't lie.

there are only so many houses that can be watched in a day so i think yes there are too many apts. but if i were eliminating apts i would eliminate the ones where basically nothing happens . not much sex, people not home much, sex content that i don't find interesting, etc. other people would eliminate the houses with the most sex or camshows which i don't watch but others do. the best alternative would be to offer different packages of say 10 apts for a certain price. but this would not be good for the origional subscribers that pay a lower fee. it could be offered to new subs. but it is better to have too many & be able to not watch the apts that don't interest you rather than to have 10 or so apts of which only 1 or 2 are interesting. then you would have a version of what vv has become. if nothing happens in the 1 or 2 apts that may be interesting you may as well just turn off the entire site. vh isn't perfect but they have gone out of their way to give us the most possibilities, way more than the other sites.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

there are only so many houses that can be watched in a day so i think yes there are too many apts. but if i were eliminating apts i would eliminate the ones where basically nothing happens . not much sex, people not home much, sex content that i don't find interesting, etc. other people would eliminate the houses with the most sex or camshows which i don't watch but others do. the best alternative would be to offer different packages of say 10 apts for a certain price. but this would not be good for the origional subscribers that pay a lower fee. it could be offered to new subs. but it is better to have too many & be able to not watch the apts that don't interest you rather than to have 10 or so apts of which only 1 or 2 are interesting. then you would have a version of what vv has become. if nothing happens in the 1 or 2 apts that may be interesting you may as well just turn off the entire site. vh isn't perfect but they have gone out of their way to give us the most possibilities, way more than the other sites.

I wrote some similar ideas about a month ago. and VHTV responded. Has anyone seen VHTV after this date? (Voyeur-House TV, Part 2, page 77)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Well said Sir 👍

Really agree on this 🙂

• Like 1