Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

Just now, Amy3 said:

I hear you. I may join again too, but I didn’t want to jump the gun. Kinda glad I waited. 

Yeah not worth it so far IMO, hoping it changes or they have other English houses lined up soon. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well, they are in the #1 slot on the previews. That tells you all you need to know. They are winning the bulk of the VH money doing what they are doing. 

But the "new car" effect will wear off very soon if this continues. Give it a few days at most. 

• Like 1

Just now, cmh329 said:

But the "new car" effect will wear off very soon if this continues. Give it a few days at most. 

Yes, the extent of their conversations so far aren’t worth sticking glued to your screen for. If anything they act like an old couple who stopped talking to each other very much. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, the extent of their conversations so far aren’t worth sticking glued to your screen for. If anything they act like an old couple who stopped talking to each other very much. 

Get that feeling as well. They're getting a little playful in the bedroom now, maybe they can save their first day. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

Wow it was headed in the right direction, she starts giving him head, he goes back to his phone and everything stops.  She now turns away  and is going to bed. Yep this is a very old couple. 

• Like 1