Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

this place is boring 😪.

whats the point having a couple that speak English if there barley communicate with each other.

most days he stays in one room and she in another. I don't care that its the only apartment that I can understand

some changes are necessary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

this place is boring 😪.

whats the point having a couple that speak English if there barley communicate with each other.

most days he stays in one room and she in another. I don't care that its the only apartment that I can understand

@Lexy&Pete and also Bree speak English too...

9 hours ago, Darthshay said:

this place is boring 😪.

I agree! They scammed VH if you ask me. I may be a voyeur and I don’t expect to see cam shows, but these people are just normal people who really don’t have much going on. That’s fine! Most of us are like that too, but what’s to see here or be interested in? They don’t even seem to get along all that well if you ask me. They only seem to talk to each other when they need to. Would you expose yourself to a life under cams for a few hundred dollars a month? I wouldn’t. I don’t know what they were expecting. 👎🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps they fell in love, but they just don’t have that much else in common. Playing Cupid here! How do we get them talking like lovers do? They need some good old fashioned romance in their lives. The third wheel isn’t helping that’s for sure. Maybe they should Uber her to South Beach for the day and then they can work on adding some spice to their life! This could be their niche since it’s pretty clear the imagined Miami lifestyle isn’t going to come to fruition. It’s worth a shot dontcha think? Come on AG, stop treating each other like stale bread and fall in love again. Show us how it’s done! 💘

• StnCld316 changed the title to Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida
  • StnCld316 locked this topic