On 10/16/2022 at 8:44 AM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NEWS-MEDICAL.NET

I woke up in a strange bedroom with 24 electrodes glued all over my body and a plastic mask...

I had a CPAP Machine. After it got pulled off the table 3 or 4 times it stopped working.  I tossed the thing and sent it out to Landfill. They told me at the sleep lab that I stop breathing 4 times an hour when I am asleep.  That's fine the most that can ever happen is I don't wake to see the light of the next day.  I'm OK with that.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I had a CPAP Machine. After it got pulled off the table 3 or 4 times it stopped working.  I tossed the thing and sent it out to Landfill. They told me at the sleep lab that I stop breathing 4 times an hour when I am asleep.  That's fine the most that can ever happen is I don't wake to see the light of the next day.  I'm OK with that.

Then you're not living in fear 

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Then you're not living in fear 

Nope.  The only way to see if there is life on the other side is to get there.

There's either a Heaven, can't be no Hell because we're already living in it or it's just a darkness for the rest of eternity.

On 10/21/2022 at 4:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

Nope.  The only way to see if there is life on the other side is to get there.

There's either a Heaven, can't be no Hell because we're already living in it or it's just a darkness for the rest of eternity.

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A massive recall of sleep apnea machines is expected to drag into next year

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A massive recall of sleep apnea machines is expected to drag into next year

Mine is already out in the Landfill somewhere. Won't be any recalls for me.

I will be getting a new mobility scooter soon. Just waiting for the Therapist to call back with an appointment to come and do an assessment.